Cedric O'Neal - RB on the roster.

PIZ

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had an RB from Coe College that was pretty damn good.

For every one of those there's about 100000000000 guys that didn't make it. Guys from Florida have a bit higher success rate. I was replying to a poster that said this random guy was a replacement for TD Mike which is a long long long long long shot

Has more chance than Williams in my opinion.

Them's fighting words, mister. Prepare for fisticuffs.

In all honesty, check out Joe Banyard's pro day results from UTEP. He might be the one to focus on. Banyard is also 2 days away from having the greatest DOB in history.

Edited by Blokestradamus

I used to have to go to Valdosta for work. Here's a few things I remember:

- Really nice people.

- Office people kept asking me to tell the Darden Restaurant people to put an Olive Garden there. Always nice to have aspirations.

- Two gates at the airport there.

- Post 9/11 when the National Guard was briefly posted in all of the US airports I saw the lone, on-duty Guardsman at the Valdosta Airport fishing in the retention pond by the airport parking lot.

annnddddd I literally choked on my coffee...thanks friend

Them's fighting words, mister. Prepare for fisticuffs.

In all honesty, check out Joe Banyard's pro day results from UTEP. He might be the one to focus on. Banyard is also 2 days away from having the greatest DOB in history.

In fact I think Baynard might have been who I was thinking of rather than O'Neal.

I hope you get proven right on Williams. I just wonder if the pre-injury player is still in there. I am not sure he is.

• 4 weeks later...