Cedric O'Neal - RB on the roster.

PIZ

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make me bump my Jonathan Williams could be a beast thread.

You guys are tough. Maybe you will like this interview. My speakers must be bad because it's tough to make the audio out.

http://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2016/08/09/cedric-oneal-is-handling-transition-to-nfl-smoothly/

The top of the video screen read "Eagles RB Cedric O'Neal - 'just let my game come to me'." When I clicked the play button, it played for a second before displaying the message "Your video will play after this break." But it never played again. Pretty hilarious, if you think about it.

Them's fighting words, mister. Prepare for fisticuffs.

In all honesty, check out Joe Banyard's pro day results from UTEP. He might be the one to focus on. Banyard is also 2 days away from having the greatest DOB in history.

I loved watching Banyard run when he was with the Vikings in preseason a few years back.

While O'Neal, Williams or Banyard might not be AS good as Gillislee, they may be bigger contributors overall due to the small contract if they can produce. Almost 3 mill less per year could add another very solid player + solid production as a backup could = a great move by the FO in letting Mike go. I'm not happy about it because I love watching a gillislee run since his college days, but the FO may have made the right move

Did we draft Peterman with the pick we got from the Pats? Could be even better if we did and he pans out

Edited by NewEra

He went to Valdosta, the fact that he has a highlight video from there at all is amazing in itself. I don't have a clue where that school is without googling it.

Don't blame you at all - but it is in Deep South Georgia. Lived there as a kid over the course of several years - a really deep pool of talent in the high school ranks. As I noted earlier in thread, Sports Illustrated did a 12 page spread on the Lowndes County (Valdosta) high school football team.