Bowler sets World Record with 300 game in 87 seconds

This is super-cool. Anyone see any articles or anything describing the planning of his feat? How many attempts did it take?

This is the brother of a friend of mine. I heard an interview with him on the Bob and Tom Show this morning.

It was his fifth attempt at this. It sounded like they were 5 separate events. He said he used 8 of his own balls and the others were off the rack. He works at the alley he did the stunt at. He said if he had to try again, he would go from lane 10 to lane 8 instead of going all the way back to lane 1. He bowled his first 300 game at 20 yrs old. He admitted it was a stunt and not a real "game". Sounded like a pretty cool guy.

Edited by WotAGuy

This is the brother of a friend of mine. I heard an interview with him on the Bob and Tom Shoe this morning.

It was his fifth attempt at this. It sounded like they were 5 separate events. He said he used 8 of his own balls and the others were off the rack. He works at the alley he did the stunt at. He said if he had to try again, he would go from lane 10 to lane 8 instead of going all the way back to lane 1. He bowled his first 300 game at 20 yrs old. He admitted it was a stunt and not a real "game". Sounded like a pretty cool guy.

That's awesome. I wondered why he went all the way back to lane 1 for the 11th shot. He could probably trim another 10 seconds off of his time by going to lane 8.

This is the brother of a friend of mine. I heard an interview with him on the Bob and Tom Shoe this morning.

Yeah, that was dumb. And was it a really big shoe?

• 1 month later...