Pegula press conference today

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who just asked the Whaley question? They specifically said to keep questions to Sabres only

Adam Benigni....Just a stupid question, followed by several other stupid question. I though Terry handled himself very well, I would have been dropping F-bombs on these idiots...

Edited by ricojes

I love Terry, but he has a tough time articulating his thoughts, and as usual the media members are pushing his buttons and being negative.

Their framing of questions and derogatory tone are ever present these days. Terry did have a good point, too. "Cleveland can rebuild but the Sabres tanked?"

Athletes have canned cliches to help them through interviews. I'm thinking Terry needs a bus ride with Crash Davis. Terry, repeat after me, " We have high expectations. We give our coaches and executives the authority to make decisions and we back them up with significant resources to the best of our ability. We expect results. We will hold those decision makers responsible for the results of their decisions and we don't need to apologize for it."

Athletes have canned cliches to help them through interviews. I'm thinking Terry needs a bus ride with Crash Davis. Terry, repeat after me, " We have high expectations. We give our coaches and executives the authority to make decisions and we back them up with significant resources to the best of our ability. We expect results. We will hold those decision makers responsible for the results of their decisions and we don't need to apologize for it."

Could throw in "We'll give 'em the tools to finish the job" for good measure...

I love Terry, but he has a tough time articulating his thoughts, and as usual the media members are pushing his buttons and being negative.

Their framing of questions and derogatory tone are ever present these days. Terry did have a good point, too. "Cleveland can rebuild but the Sabres tanked?"

No one can speak publically in either organization.

And the only person who probably can ( Kim) they do not let her.

It's been like this with Pegula since he bought the Sabres. Just a total disaster in front of cameras. Whaley was too but at least they got wise to silence him.