Cyrus Kouandjio involved in incident w/police; at ECMC

Bills OL Cyrus Kouandjio remains at Erie County (N.Y.) Medical Center after encounter with police this week. Erie County Sheriff's Office says that Kouandjio did not say "shoot me" to any of their deputies and that he was "compliant, courteous, polite" to deputies
Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer
that sounds a little better

See, here's the thing, it DOESN'T jive with the original deleted thread that said it took 4 deputies to get him on the ground. It's a little off that such a bizarre story would come out to be correct with such a key detail being incorrect.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake pot affect?

Yes drugs can give you Schizoaffective disorder symptoms. Especially meth.

The symptoms can mostly if not all go away if you get off the drugs. If it is true Schizoaffective disorder many meds can control it. There is no cure. It can go into remission for years. It also can relapse even while on drugs that had controlled it. They need close following by psych Dr.

Possible the lights of emergency vehicles and/or stress of seeing an accident could trigger an event.

I hope he gets treatment and I wish him all the best.

Edited by cba fan

Yes drugs can give you Schizoaffective disorder symptoms. Especially meth.

The symptoms can mostly if not all go away if you get off the drugs. If it is true Schizoaffective disorder many meds can control it. There is no cure. It can go into remission for years. It also can relapse even while on drugs that had controlled it. They need close following by psych Dr.

Possible the lights of emergency vehicles and/or stress of seeing an accident could trigger an event.

I hope he gets treatment and I wish him all the best.

:doh: Oh, holy Christ...

Whaley only drafts damaged players, Watkins, Shaq or whack jobs, Williams, Cyrus, Dareus. Great resume.

You forgot Seantrel Henderson.

And then Whaley loses all the good players to New England: Hogan, Gilmore, and soon Gillislee.

<gets his popcorn ready>

I'm going to end up getting sued by Kouandijo for starting the rumor that he has schizoaffective disorder...because one dumbass didn't click the link.

Only I could have a Peter Pan joke backfire so badly.