Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

Can we get this thread, about a backup RB RFA, to 100 pages before an official decision is made by the Bills?

Come on, Bills fans. Let's git r dun!

Does the full page of your posts complaining about it in this thread count in the total? :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I am helping! (here's another one for free!)

Have you mentioned that Gillislee is not worth $3.2M per because he's not going to win us a SB this year or that we can still not make the playoffs without him? Irrefutable logic. I think there are 5-6 platinum pages of just that HEAT too. :flirt:

Have you mentioned that Gillislee is not worth $3.2M per because he's not going to win us a SB this year or that we can still not make the playoffs without him? Irrefutable logic. I think there are 5-6 platinum pages of just that HEAT too. :flirt:

I think we should make all roster decisions based on this criteria. I don't see a single Bill who is make or breaking a Super Bowl run on this roster. Let's trade them all for 5th and 6th round picks.

I think we should make all roster decisions based on this criteria. I don't see a single Bill who is make or breaking a Super Bowl run on this roster. Let's trade them all for 5th and 6th round picks.

Well when you say it like that it sounds crazy.......gotta' keep in in perspective ya' know......case by case basis. :flirt:

Gratz to Gilly and the Pats. He will be their 1a/1b RB and I hope he does well against everyone but us.

I'm very confident J.Will will perform as good if not better than Gilly. Whaley has proven he can find gems in the trash heap on this position, I just wish he could do this with the QB position.

Edited by Real McCoy

Gratz to Gilly and the Pats. He will be their 1a/1b RB and I hope he does well against everyone but us.

I'm very confident J.Will will perform as good if not better than Gilly. Whaley has proven he can find gems in the trash heap on this position, I just wish he could do this with the QB position.

The fact that you imply that Taylor wasn't a ridiculously good find....or a "gem in a trash heap"........tells me how unrealistic your expectations are.

Franchise he's not but realistically you might have to go back to Kurt Warner nearly two decades ago to find a better such out of nowhere second-hand QB find.

He's our latest version of Bill Brasky...

:beer: TO BILL BRASKY!

I think the homer crowd has gone full "To Doug Whaley" at this point.

As if it's a stroke of genius he allowed MG to be tendered at a 5th round level and then the Patriots fell for his smokescreen.

The fact that you imply that Taylor wasn't a ridiculously good find....or a "gem in a trash heap"........tells me how unrealistic your expectations are.

Franchise he's not but realistically you might have to go back to Kurt Warner nearly two decades ago to find a better such out of nowhere second-hand QB find.

Are we 100% positive that Taylor was Whaleys call? Or is it possible that Taylor was part of the Rex effect? We might have rolled with EJ if it had been Whaleys call.