Who is the oldest poster on TBD (in age)

mead107

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son Roger handles things when needed and I handle wverything else. I see you do 200 pushups. Have you ever carried a 40 pound satchel 7 miles? Have you ever brought in a 50 pound bag of dog food for your st bernard. Have you ever walked four miles at the Mckinley Mall walking track and then did 20 squats. Your 60 years old so you can answer when you turn 81. Until then I will wait for you in the dennys parking lot. Leave these guys alone.

Ha

Too bad, if it was 190 years, you'd probably win!

:)

With the last person alive in the 19th century dying last week, it's a reminder that most of us have no chance of living in 3 centuries...

My son Roger handles things when needed and I handle wverything else. I see you do 200 pushups. Have you ever carried a 40 pound satchel 7 miles? Have you ever brought in a 50 pound bag of dog food for your st bernard. Have you ever walked four miles at the Mckinley Mall walking track and then did 20 squats. Your 60 years old so you can answer when you turn 81. Until then I will wait for you in the dennys parking lot. Leave these guys alone.

Howard... that must get Shirl all riled up when you have to use the big muscle!

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Dennys the preferred place after the mall workout?

You don't go to Denny's. You end up at Denny's.

To collect SS till 117 years old would be fantastic. Someone would have to change my dippers.

I wonder if I would still be able to post on TBD?

Your dippers? You have two of them? No wonder your wife keeps you around. :thumbsup: