Happy 56th Birthday to Chef Jim

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday!

April is a busy month for birthdays, my wife, daughter, sister, father grandparents... Father-in-law was yesterday... Whole slew of family April Birthdays. I always said, it must be those hot and sticky dog days of summer during the months of July-August! ;-)

4th of July conceived babies are born in April and Christmas party conceived babies are born in September.

I should know I have 1 from the 4th and 2 from Christmas time

4th of July conceived babies are born in April and Christmas party conceived babies are born in September.

I should know I have 1 from the 4th and 2 from Christmas time

Unless los bebés pop early, premature... ;-) My wife, her father's father, my father's father on April 18th. My daughter, 16th; my younger sister 21st, my father 30th... So on!

Busy month. Take 27-28 RANDOM people and ask them their birthday, obviously month and day only, the probability will be almost be 1 that two in that random group have same month and day. I must be weird, check sports team rosters. Many teams it holds true even with rosters under 28. I guess logical, there are only 12 months and 28-31 days in them. My wife says I am a killjoy and she prefers to think two people with same month and date is brought to us by the magical "Birthday Fairies"... LoL

Another trait I stumbled into, spring babies through out nature tend to be taller. LoL German study if I recall.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Happy Birthday!

April is a busy month for birthdays, my wife, daughter, sister, father grandparents... Father-in-law was yesterday... Whole slew of family April Birthdays. I always said, it must be those hot and sticky dog days of summer during the months of July-August! ;-)

A bunch of them in my family too.

Well that's because I have to carry all you dicks. Oh and my wife got me a weather station. Awesome. Oh and I hope it goes to 120 because we're selling our house and moving to Palm Springs!!!

You only care about the weather before lunch? A bit odd.....

Happy B-Day! :)

Well that's because I have to carry all you dicks.

Oh and my wife got me a weather station. Awesome. Oh and I hope it goes to 120 because we're selling our house and moving to Palm Springs!!!

which one?

one of the accurite? i have had several. none EVER make it past 2 years. if it was one on amazon i've likely tried it. and all of those at lowes.