Jarvis Landry guarantees a sweep of the Pats next year

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/04/12/jarvis-landry-miami-dolphins-patriots-sweep-nfl-peter-king

"If youre a competitor, thats the way you should feel, and I dont mind saying it," Landry said a day later. "Its time for a change. I have all the respect in the world for the Patriots, and I respect Tom Brady tremendously. But theyre not our big brother anymore".

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well...i suppose he's right. he should have that attitude.

I agree. Good for him, while everyone else is clutching their pearls and pissing themselves about the Pats, this guy is saying...i expect to win

I wonder if he plans on winning by cheap shooting people on their defense into retirement. Eff him. I'll root for the Patriots those weeks.

I don't like seeing guys hurt in any sport, even if I don't like that person or their team. If Landry gets hurt I will laugh for a week unless his ability to live after football is impacted. If his career is ended but he is otherwise healthy it will be funnier than anything Dave Chappelle could ever come up with.

well...i suppose he's right. he should have that attitude.

funny... you weren't here back then , but Dareus said something similar in 2015 and the reaction here was pretty negative as I recall . Bills were coming off a 9-7 season where they actually beat the Pats, and Dareus was a 1st team All Pro. Edited by YoloinOhio

funny... you weren't here, but Dareus said something similar in 2015 and the reaction here was pretty negative as I recall . Bills were coming off a 9-7 season where they actually beat the Pats, and Dareus was a 1st team All Pro.

i bet it was. if a bill ever said this, the guy would be torn apart by some posters. i get why, but winning should be the attitude.

i bet it was. if a bill ever said this, the guy would be torn apart by some posters. i get why, but winning should be the attitude.

he didn't even say anything that inflammatory, just that they expected to win (they were coming off the week 1 win vs Colts and everyone was flying high - no pun intended). I'm sure some Bills fans were ok with it but I recall a lot of negativity amongst this fan base that he would say such a thing.