2017 NHL Playoffs.....Anybody care?

Mark Vader

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a legit beat down last night.

I absolutely thought they'd turtle up after scoring the first goal. Couldn't have been happier that they poured it on and made the rest of the game very relaxing.

Heading to visit my son and grandson in Nashville tomorrow. Games there are bonkers and I LOVED it a few months ago. After about a 35 year "don't care either way" period, I'm interested again.

Yikes. Getting outplayed and getting bad bounces.

Ehh they have a lot to be proud of. They have played their back sides off the entire playoffs, the Penguins look like an all-star team out there. I hope they can recover and extend the series but I think it's over. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pitt favored over either west team in the SCF.

Cheers to anyone who can take them down.

Go Nashville! Should be another vicious game in a vicious series.

OK, our weekend in Nashville was awesome! Everywhere you go people were fired up. My 3 year old grandson has his jersey and wants to be a "hockey man". LOVED that game and looking forward to tonight!

OK, our weekend in Nashville was awesome! Everywhere you go people were fired up. My 3 year old grandson has his jersey and wants to be a "hockey man". LOVED that game and looking forward to tonight!

Good luck to the Predators.

My Sharks have faced them several times in the playoffs, and it was always a hard fought series.

I'd love to see them get to the finals, and take out the Ducks in the process.

Good luck to the Predators.

My Sharks have faced them several times in the playoffs, and it was always a hard fought series.

I'd love to see them get to the finals, and take out the Ducks in the process.

DONE!

Ducks taken out!

Predators advance to the final.