Bills sign CB Brandon Sylve

While I'm intrigued by his upside and I'm rooting for the kid, I am concerned that with this signing I think we now have approximately negative seven comp picks.

No worries, I've been saving cereal box tops.

The formula goes:

15 free agents lost

- 17 free agents gained

- 2 net comp pick loss

then:

7,743 box tops

x 0.0004 box top to comp pick conversion ratio

3.0972 box top

- 2 net comp pick loss

SAM DARNOLD

We're back in the black, baby!

Edited by Tenhigh

No worries, I've been saving cereal box tops.

The formula goes:

15 free agents lost

- 17 free agents gained

- 2 net comp pick loss

then:

7,743 box tops

x 0.0004 box top to comp pick conversion ratio

3.0972 box top

- 2 net comp pick loss

SAM DARNOLD

We're back in the black, baby!

:thumbsup: Every little bit helps!

I didn't think anyone actually read my posts. I'm flattered.

After reading this thread I have two questions:

1) This kid must have had an injury in the past that allowed him to slip through the cracks...anyone know what it was?

2) We still have comp picks that we didn't use in 2013-14 (3 of them) and another two more from the 2011-2012 season so those can be used this year. No fear fellas, we still have five comp picks in our rollover account.

...and McCoach is sitting in some dark corner waiting to see who Whaley will sign FOR HIM with zero input?....got it......

#GoneRogue

1) This kid must have had an injury in the past that allowed him to slip through the cracks...anyone know what it was?

2) We still have comp picks that we didn't use in 2013-14 (3 of them) and another two more from the 2011-2012 season so those can be used this year. No fear fellas, we still have five comp picks in our rollover account.

Do free agents lost from an NHL team you own also count?

I believe Achilles tear at his pro day. But not 100% sure.

Do free agents lost from an NHL team you own also count?

Some of them. As long as their gloves and skates are off most of them can at least get to twenty. Not like that there former Ivy League quarterback. Story goes he could get all the way to forty-eight before he started having trouble.