Bills sign CB Brandon Sylve

I don't remember ever hearing about him on Alabama. But good luck to him.

Poor kid has dealt with some obstacles. Tore his Achilles and his home was wrecked by Katrina as a kid. Has blazing speed. Good kid to give a chance

Good info. And as someone who torn their Achilles, they are much easier to bounce back from nowadays.

Good info. And as someone who torn their Achilles, they are much easier to bounce back from nowadays.

While I'm intrigued by his upside and I'm rooting for the kid, I am concerned that with this signing I think we now have approximately negative seven comp picks.

While I'm intrigued by his upside and I'm rooting for the kid, I am concerned that with this signing I think we now have approximately negative seven comp picks.

Is this like Jeopardy when you have negative money at the end and have to pay Trebek? This sounds awful. Cut this guy immediately.

-6 now...NRC was just signed by Rams

NRC was cut so he doesn't count. Sylve won't either. He is a UDFA who never signed anywhere last year due to injury.

Yes I know it's a joke but we know others don't.

Edited by YoloinOhio

NRC was cut so he doesn't count. Sylve won't either. He is a UDFA who never signed anywhere last year due to injury.

Yes I know it's a joke but we know others don't.

So NRC and Sylve don't count, but we still have to give up 5 draft picks to make up for the negative balance?!?!

There can be no joking when COMP PICKS are involved. FIRE WHALEY NOW!!

Edited by transient

He played behind Cyrus Jones and Marlon Humphrey in 2015 but then tore his Achilles the day before his pro day. Rehabbed all year. He was highly recruited, may have been lost in the shuffle of all the other top recruits down there. Worth a shot!

...and McCoach is sitting in some dark corner waiting to see who Whaley will sign FOR HIM with zero input?....got it......

I think it was meant more as reflective of Whaley's penchant for reclamation projects in players who showed some promise but had their careers derailed for whatever reason than an actual shot at the extent of McDermott's input.

Edited by transient