Jets may trade Sheldon Richardson!

I'd do it for a 7...he's one strike away from a lengthy suspension, and his contract is up after this year.

Personally, I think he should probably get dealt soon; he's playing out of position there, and they already have a very solid defensive interior with Wilkerson, Williams, and McClendon

I'd do it for a 7...he's one strike away from a lengthy suspension, and his contract is up after this year.

Personally, I think he should probably get dealt soon; he's playing out of position there, and they already have a very solid defensive interior with Wilkerson, Williams, and McClendon

Agreed, nothing more than that considering the circumstances. He is also going to be looking for a new contract wherever he lands and we don't have much money available to do so at the moment. We also have A LOT of money invested on the DL already.

He would get along well with Dareus. Another street racer high on weed.

They could be like the black version of Bo and Luke Duke - but running weed instead of moonshine.

Coo

Coo

I'm in hot pursuit!

Roscoe P Coltrane

No way. He's on his option year this season at $8.069M and is a FA next season. The Bills really can't afford him this season and they really won't be able to after that with what his next contract should be. Does anyone else want to double up on the Dareus situation of a very highly paid DL who keeps getting suspended for pot?

He would get along well with Dareus. Another street racer high on weed.

They could be like the black version of Bo and Luke Duke - but running weed instead of moonshine.

Coo

Coo

I'm in hot pursuit!

Roscoe P Coltrane

Wow, that post was so funny and creative.

And he seems like major trouble. Besides his stupid stuff off the field, he quit on his team and gets in fights with teammates. Great player who needs to go a championship caliber team where he may stay focused and be a steal for someone. We aren't in that position yet.

Two years ago they had quite the core. Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, Snacks Harrison and Leonard Williams. Arguably the best defensive line combo in the league.

Fast forward to 2017. Mo got paid and immediately hit cruise control, Sheldon is a shell of himself, Snacks is off the team and Leonard is pretty good.

They really screwed the pooch on this one.

Two years ago they had quite the core. Mo Wilkerson, Sheldon Richardson, Snacks Harrison and Leonard Williams. Arguably the best defensive line combo in the league.

Fast forward to 2017. Mo got paid and immediately hit cruise control, Sheldon is a shell of himself, Snacks is off the team and Leonard is pretty good.

They really screwed the pooch on this one.

It makes you think that giving a lot of money to big guys might be a bad idea.

Good for them for drafting Williams even though it wasn't a major need. They could be in much worse shape.

Patriots.

They won't trade him there. They hate the Pats.

Da Browns

That makes a ton of sense to me. They have a ton of draft picks and lack talent. Taking a late round flyer on Richardson makes sense for them. Worst case scenario he gets suspended and goes away. Best case scenario he becomes a good starter again and they invested very little.