Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on the right but you're wrong with your assessment. It's not that the right doesn't expect the same treatment -- they're laughing at the hypocrisy displayed by the left who ignored most of Obama's sins (of which there were many).

Go back and read the Dangers of the New Normal thread -- there are plenty of gems in there that make this case. The left, especially the progressive left, is throwing a temper tantrum right now because their team lost. And in so doing, they're exposing their deep hypocrisy on a multitude of issues. Russia being the biggest. Remember when Obama laughed Mitt off the stage in 2012?

That's what's funny.

You mean back when the right thought Russia was a threat? And I believe that wasn't long after Obamas Secretary of State was trying to hold Putin accountable for his election frauds. Funny indeed

No, anyone with eyes who isn't a partisan hack knows it's true.

Perspective

i really like obama. he was just way too green until well into his second term, and by then the damage had been done

of course we can also blame republicans for a lot if not most of that with their ridiculously overt sabotaging. but the presidency doesnt have the luxury of excuses. he got outplayed politically, it seriously affected his ability to govern, thus he gets a poor grade for it

overall obama probably eeks out a barely c minus final grade, but thats only bc he surged at the end. but he was well into the d minus category his first term so it could be lower if you put more emphasis there in your grading

You mean back when the right thought Russia was a threat? And I believe that wasn't long after Obamas Secretary of State was trying to hold Putin accountable for his election frauds.

Many, many, many on the right still see Russia as a threat, or adversary.

It was Obama and all his sycophants on the left who laughed Mitt for daring to say what the left is now not only obsessed with, but creating vast conspiracy theories to prove.

Many, many, many on the right still see Russia as a threat, or adversary.

It was Obama and all his sycophants on the left who laughed Mitt for daring to say what the left is now not only obsessed with, but creating vast conspiracy theories to prove.

I had a freind who I have since had to write off completely. He was eating up fake news long before "fake news" was a thing.

He has, and continues, to push theories of Hillary engaging in literal devil worship, sex crimes, near death, etc. He also crusades for Obama planning and executing the great "Sandy Hook Story". (all actors)

Sorry if my eyes are rolling out of my head about the conspiracy theories of the left.

Shocking...

It's almost like this is really about the CIA vs Trump rather than Russia vs the US.

No, it's Obama's toadies vs Trump.

I had a freind who I have since had to write off completely. He was eating up fake news long before "fake news" was a thing.

He has, and continues, to push theories of Hillary engaging in literal devil worship, sex crimes, near death, etc. He also crusades for Obama planning and executing the great "Sandy Hook Story". (all actors)

Sorry if my eyes are rolling out of my head about the conspiracy theories of the left.

So your former friend is the gatorman of the right. Big deal. How is this in any way related to Obama & his supporters laughing off the Russian threat in 2012?

So your former friend is the gatorman of the right. Big deal. How is this in any way related to Obama & his supporters laughing off the Russian threat in 2012?

It was a response to the criticism of the left for creating "conspiracy theories" when the right's behavior over eight years has begotten this behavior now.

Shame on the democrats for stooping to the childish antics of their opponents in general, but we don't know that's the case here yet.

Edited by Rockpile233

Read this thread and the Trump/Russia thread -- the entire narrative thus far is built on speculation and unnamed sources. Exactly the same foundation of any good conspiracy theory. Most conspiracy theories are contributed to the right (historically speaking) with the left laughing at the tin-foil hat crowd for their reliance upon unnamed sources speculating wildly...

... And now, with this investigation, the roles are reversed. The difference is that because the left largely controls the corporate media, these speculations are given more weight than the guy who says his cousin shot bigfoot.

It goes beyond that. Trump ran on a campaign threatening to gut State and Langley, and he's so far been doing exactly that.

The "Obama toadies" existed before Obama was ever president. They're toadies of a certain ideology, not of a president. Those are the people who are right now on the run.

It was a response to the criticism of the left for creating "conspiracy theories" when the right's behavior over eight years has begotten this behavior now.

The left lost its collective minds when W was in office. The right lost its collective minds when Obama was in office. And round and round we go... it's theater designed to distract and divide.

lol @ this thread.

some of you are apparently unaware that the dog and pony show, otherwise known as the left and right, was created to divide and conquer. of which, if this thread is any indication, they are succeeding marvelously beyond even their wildest dreams i would suspect.

keep in mind, the left wing and the right wing are connected to the bird in the middle. you would be much better served to keep your eye upon that creature and not get so caught up in what the stage is showing to you.

jus' saying....

as you were....

Edited by Foxx

It goes beyond that. Trump ran on a campaign threatening to gut State and Langley, and he's so far been doing exactly that.

The "Obama toadies" existed before Obama was ever president. They're toadies of a certain ideology, not of a president. Those are the people who are right now on the run.

That very well may be. But when you started your proclamations, only three people in the world honestly thought that Trump would be President. So if the Deep State war started well before the elections, and well before the nominations, then my theory is a lot more plausible than yours - it was Obama loyalists planting seeds, because no matter who was to become President, they would eviscerate the feckless Obama foreign policy. This war that you speak of is nothing more than whatever is left of Obama loyalists doing their best to protect an awful legacy.

So, in other posts you freely admit that you are a young political novice but in this post (and others) you suddenly have the gravitas to lecture people who are undoubtedly more experienced in politics? You Bernie fans seem to think you know it all. In another thread you commented on your formal educational level being superior to mine. That may or not be true but it will get you squat here. This is a place where you have to stand on your own feet, not on your supposed educational level. The only thing you have shown here is how much you have to learn.

Says the stern lecturer...holy schitt...do you have any perspective?

Edited by baskin

That very well may be. But when you started your proclamations, only three people in the world honestly thought that Trump would be President. So if the Deep State war started well before the elections, and well before the nominations, then my theory is a lot more plausible than yours - it was Obama loyalists planting seeds, because no matter who was to become President, they would eviscerate the feckless Obama foreign policy. This war that you speak of is nothing more than whatever is left of Obama loyalists doing their best to protect an awful legacy.

Disagree. :beer:

I assume 1 is Trump, but I want to know who.