Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[This is an automated response.]

Yes, yes you are.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.10.

I love this!

DEAR ABBY: My daughter is being married at a resort hotel where the bridal party and spouses, several relatives and friends will be spending the night. This resort has an upscale restaurant on site.

My husband and I are spending a lot on this wedding already. Must we also host a morning-after wedding brunch for everyone staying at the hotel and for other guests who have flown in from out of town (who may be staying at other hotels in the area)? Please advise! -- BRUNCH FOR A BUNCH

• 3 weeks later...

The headlines focused on Comey calling the president a liar and whether his testimony was strong enough to build a case for an obstruction of justice charge against Trump.

That is a strangely narrow view of the damage coming from the possible corruption in the White House.

The scandal being overlooked is that the president for some reason made America’s national security secondary to his allegiance to Flynn.

As he took office, Trump knew he was allowing a man to become his national security advisor who broke the law by failing to disclose that he took money from companies tied to foreign powers. In the case of Turkey, he took money to represent its interests in Washington.

Most alarming, in the days before Trump became president, the Obama administration advised Flynn that they planned to take the fight against the terrorists to Raqqa. Susan Rice, then the national security advisor to President Obama, spoke to Flynn because the fight was certain to continue under the Trump administration.

And what did Flynn tell Rice?

The Washington Post reported Flynn said bluntly: “Don’t approve it.” The attack was delayed from January until last week.

Why did Flynn and the incoming Trump team delay the offensive?

Is it because Flynn was taking money from Russia and Turkey?
So when that became known Trump fired Flynn? No, he fired the person who informed him Flynn could be blackmailed.

Trump might just blanket pardon is cronies. Supreme court would have to rule if covering crimes was sound reason for pardons

Dershowitz: Trump Could Have Just Pardoned Flynn [VIDEO] | The ...
dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/dershowitz-trump-could-have-just-pardoned-flynn-video/
5 days ago - Famed Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz shot down claims of obstruction of justice Wednesday, telling CNN’s Anderson Cooper that presidents have the right to start or stop any investigation. ... “Trump could have told Comey, ‘You are commanded, you are directed, to drop the ...

Flynnsanity continues!

WASHINGTON Senior officials across the government became convinced in January that the incoming national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, had become vulnerable to Russian blackmail.

At the F.B.I., the C.I.A., the Justice Department and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence agencies responsible for keeping American secrets safe from foreign spies career officials agreed that Mr. Flynn represented an urgent problem.

Yet nearly every day for three weeks, the new C.I.A. director, Mike Pompeo, sat in the Oval Office and briefed President Trump on the nations most sensitive intelligence with Mr. Flynn listening. Mr. Pompeo has not said whether C.I.A. officials left him in the dark about their views of Mr. Flynn, but one administration official said Mr. Pompeo did not share any concerns about Mr. Flynn with the president.

The episode highlights another remarkable aspect of Mr. Flynns stormy 25-day tenure in the White House: He sat atop a national security apparatus that churned ahead, despite its own conclusion that he was at risk of being compromised by a hostile foreign power.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/us/politics/mike-pompeo-cia.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

I don't get this determination that he was subject to blackmail. Its like there is a hidden story or something being ignored. Like they knew he was accessing secret data on his own server. Or he was sexting 15 yr olds. Or he was donating to radical causes. Or he was profiting from appearances. Or he was getting blowjobs at his work desk. Or he was !@#$ing senate page boys. Or he was screwing interns. Or he was...

Seriously. Its just weird

I don't get this determination that he was subject to blackmail. Its like there is a hidden story or something being ignored. Like they knew he was accessing secret data on his own server. Or he was sexting 15 yr olds. Or he was donating to radical causes. Or he was profiting from appearances. Or he was getting blowjobs at his work desk. Or he was !@#$ing senate page boys. Or he was screwing interns. Or he was...

Seriously. Its just weird

Well, as his lawyer said"He has a story to tell." So we shall see. Talking to the FBI now.

I have some thoughts... not on damage he did, but damage he was threatening to do to establishment DC. :ph34r:

screen_shot_2016-11-04_at_5.19.34_pm.jpg

Think about Joan Rivers sudden death after she made the joke about B.O. Being gay and Michelle being his tranny beard. That, and why Bill Cosby was quickly taken down after standing up against the pandering of and to the soft bigotry of low expectations for black youth.