Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

Flynn is in discussions with the House and Senate intelligence committees on receiving immunity

"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit," said Flynn's attorney, Robert Kelner.

Flynn's ties to Russia have been scrutinized by the FBI and are under investigation by the House and Senate intelligence committees. Both committees are looking into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election and any ties between Trump associates and the Kremlin.

Since July, the FBI has been conducting a counterintelligence investigation into Russia's interference in the election and possible coordination with Trump associates.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/flynn-in-2016-when-are-given-immunity-that-probably-means-committed-crime.html

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNNN

9bd.gifagtmbomg.gifc0f6e7192db8efb6f889e412acc62599.jpg1_294.jpg

i said ten months before the republicans turn on don and thats looking like a pretty decent bet

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flynn is in discussions with the House and Senate intelligence committees on receiving immunity

"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit," said Flynn's attorney, Robert Kelner.

Flynn's ties to Russia have been scrutinized by the FBI and are under investigation by the House and Senate intelligence committees. Both committees are looking into Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election and any ties between Trump associates and the Kremlin.

Since July, the FBI has been conducting a counterintelligence investigation into Russia's interference in the election and possible coordination with Trump associates.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/31/flynn-in-2016-when-are-given-immunity-that-probably-means-committed-crime.html

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUNNN

9bd.gifagtmbomg.gifc0f6e7192db8efb6f889e412acc62599.jpg1_294.jpg

i said ten months before the republicans turn on don and thats looking like a pretty decent bet

Pinkslimehead, please tell us what you know for sure and not some media conjecture or trumped up leftist charges. Please be specific.

i know don is a piece of ѕhit person and a piece of ѕhit individual does piece of ѕhit stuff if they think they can get away with it

if you dont like that answer, watch the shocked cat

besides, the link is from fox news. it has to be true

Edited by Meathead

Two points:

A) It is definitely an embarrassing moment for Flynn considering he did say that those who are asking for Immunity usually are people have committed a crime. So, yeah there is that.

and

B) Obviously we don't know what he's going to say, but my guess is that he won't say anything that the Democrats or mainstream media will be able to latch on to that would incriminate Trump, his team or him. I'm guessing he's frustrated with all the distortions from the media and he wants to set the record straight. I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

That's probably close to the truth.

However, there is one of the cadre that did not register as a lobbyist for a foreign government, and that is a violation of the law.

We'll see how this all plays out.

Watching the peenut gallery wet their pants at every little bit of leaky gossip is entertaining. They're like a bunch of eighth grade school girls at lunch period.

People aren't given immunity so they can just clear their name. They have to tell the people who would grant immunity beforehand what they're willing to say under oath in public. Usually it's to give up someone higher in the chain than them self. Otherwise they're not given immunity, and could be compelled to testify by a subpoena.

I'll guess also.

I'm guessing that Flynn was a "buffer" between Trump and Russian sources close to Putin in some way. Putin is obviously trying to undermine western democratic institutions as corrupt, unfair, biased and whatnot. Trump just repeated all those things and thereby did Putin's work for him. Trump literally did Putin's I doubt Flynn will tell the truth, though. He's probably way deeper into this than he can get out of. He was a secret agent https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/09/michael-flynn-foreign-agent-sean-spicerfor another government, after all. He was paid by Russia's propaganda network, too.

Even if Flynn was acting by himself, this won't help Trump's abysmal approval rating. It's a clown show and we are enjoying it

As long as the main TV networks will cover it as a circus, the mouth breathers will believe it's a circus.

Hey look, a shiny object with smoke on it.

immunity at that level is a super big deal. though partisans will inflate/deflate it regardless, its actual significance has nothing to do with partisanship

unless something huge has changed about getting immunity, its going to be a big ass deal if he gets it

which makes dons response pushing flynn to get it a little puzzling. unless don really believes there never was anything remotely resembling election discussions with the ruskies. that seems highly risky if not naive, considering all the discussions we are finding out did happen with the russians and his team one way or another. would don want to bet his presidency on there being zero talk of election results by any of these fine upstanding honest ppl he ran a campaign with?

yeah good luck with that

ten months

Edited by Meathead

As long as the main TV networks will cover it as a circus, the mouth breathers will believe it's a circus.

Hey look, a shiny object with smoke on it.

Repeal and replace? Nope. A wall? More like a fence. Lower taxes for the middle class? Keep dreaming. Defeat ISIS in 30 days? Haha okay. Travel ban? Shot down twice. Lies, leaks and investigations? This administration is running like a fine tuned machine, what was I thinking.

Only morons and millionaires/billonaires voted for this conman. It's only been 70 something days. After four years, all you clowns will have buyer's remorse.

Repeal and replace? Nope. A wall? More like a fence. Lower taxes for the middle class? Keep dreaming. Defeat ISIS in 30 days? Haha okay. Travel ban? Shot down twice. Lies, leaks and investigations? This administration is running like a fine tuned machine, what was I thinking.

Only morons and millionaires/billonaires voted for this conman. It's only been 70 something days. After four years, all you clowns will have buyer's remorse.

So then why did NYC and California vote for Hillary?

After a certain point, you don't get a pass for being a noob. All these things were thoroughly discussed during the campaign, with every rational thinker knowing that the things you listed had very low probability of passing.

Of course you ignore that over the first 70 days with a stroke of a pen while holding the new iPhone, trump just eviscerated nearly the entire 8 yr Obama legacy,

Executive actions look nice but can easily be wiped away with a new president. Legislating is hard. I didn't think he could handle the job in the first place but I'm not rooting for him to fail. If he does well, America does well. At the end of the day it is a train wreck, it's hard to look away. Im a progressive who is all about progress. I see the US taking step backwards right now. But we all know I don't know **** so who cares what I say anyways. Put me on your ignore list if I offend you, snowflakes.

Executive actions look nice but can easily be wiped away with a new president. Legislating is hard. I didn't think he could handle the job in the first place but I'm not rooting for him to fail. If he does well, America does well. At the end of the day it is a train wreck, it's hard to look away. Im a progressive who is all about progress. I see the US taking step backwards right now. But we all know I don't know **** so who cares what I say anyways. Put me on your ignore list if I offend you, snowflakes.

That's the whole point, and to give him credit, he's not walking away from trying to push change through legislation.

Which is why I find people like you hilarious. On one hand you admit that pushing through contentious legislation is hard. But then you slam him for not getting it done in 70 days.

Pick one.