Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up. When someone (anyone) resorts to name calling it means they have nothing worthwhile to say IMHO.

unfortunately in this forum its become the defacto standard due to the wonderful tom bots influence on lower life forms, aka being popular by being a jerk. its a frail ego that is stoked by that kind of adulation

unfortunately in this forum its become the defacto standard due to the wonderful tom bots influence on lower life forms, aka being popular by being a jerk. its a frail ego that is stoked by that kind of adulation

Thankfully we have you to keep us in line and to remind us of our deficiencies as human beings. Doing God's work is a thankless endeavor at times, but try not to let that discourage you.

Thankfully we have you to keep us in line and to remind us of our deficiencies as human beings. Doing God's work is a thankless endeavor at times, but try not to let that discourage you.

All we need to do is arrange a date between the DC Tom bot and Meathead.

Maybe after he bangs the bot, Meathead will have a better appreciation for the struggle of robots everywhere.

All we need to do is arrange a date between the DC Tom bot and Meathead.

Maybe after he bangs the bot, Meathead will have a better appreciation for the struggle of robots everywhere.

I imagine by now at least half of us are on double secret mental ignore. :lol:

cmon man

i dont think trying to encourage ppl not to be intentionally abusive dicks is the same as proselytizing them to convert or something

if you want to be intentionally abusive dicks thats your right but i see no reason not to try to exhibit common decency to each other either. which way works better in the long run do you think?

DC Tom probably needs this gig, we can't take it away from him. He has no kids and who knows what else is missing from his life. This might be all he has, so let's let him have a little bit of authority.

Edited by gatorbait

DC Tom probably needs this gig, we can't take it away from him. He has no kids and who knows what else is missing from his life. This might be all he has, so let's let him have a little bit of authority.

So what's worse, saying something like this or calling someone an idiot or a dick?

cmon man

i dont think trying to encourage ppl not to be intentionally abusive dicks is the same as proselytizing them to convert or something

if you want to be intentionally abusive dicks thats your right but i see no reason not to try to exhibit common decency to each other either. which way works better in the long run do you think?

[This is an automated response.]

You're both idiots.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

So what's worse, saying something like this or calling someone an idiot or a dick?

you guys intentionally abuse ppl for making legitimate points, or god forbid posting in some inside joke game or something thread (oh god the humanity)

i call you guys dicks/bullies for said intentional abuse - bc thats what youre being

a bully is in the wrong. just giving a valid opinion and getting abused for it isnt morally equivalent

You're both idiots.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

how long has this bot meme been out anyway? ive only been here a few weeks and its already completely played out. time to let it go i think

Im still somewhat amused by the new kid refugees who arrived here with a thud and immediately started acting like they are King Sh it and begin telling everyone how to behave when they don't know jack sh it about this forum.

It's getting old though... their cries for a WAAAAAAMBULANCE!!! drown out the sounds of the night.

you guys intentionally abuse ppl for making legitimate points, or god forbid posting in some inside joke game or something thread (oh god the humanity)

i call you guys dicks/bullies for said intentional abuse - bc thats what youre being

a bully is in the wrong. just giving a valid opinion and getting abused for it isnt morally equivalent

how long has this bot meme been out anyway? ive only been here a few weeks and its already completely played out. time to let it go i think

Listen Pinkslime, you haven't been giving valid points, but you have been heavy on the preaching. You have invited criticism by your actions. You are like a refugee from the middle east (or worse yet, California) who thinks they can move to Texas and tell them how they should run things. Phuck off, and learn to capitalize.

Meathead has been a member since 2007 and reaper since 2008, freaking geniuses I tell ya.

In regards to this topic, I don't think they are going to grant him immunity. He would have to sing like a canary and offer stuff they don't already know. Could be he doesn't want to be the fall man, and is just trying to protect his own rear end. Either way, innocent or not, it looks bad.

Edited by gatorbait

Meathead has been a member since 2007 and reaper since 2008, freaking geniuses I tell ya.

In regards to this topic, I don't think they are going to grant him immunity. He would have to sing like a canary and offer stuff they don't already know. Could be he doesn't want to be the fall man, and is just trying to protect his own rear end. Either way, innocent or not, it looks bad.

I have been an active member of PPP since 2008 and with my other username included I have about 15000 posts (not that it means jackshit). Meathead is a newcomer here at PPP and much like you endeavors to tell other members of the community how they should post. I say phuck him, you, and the Shetland Pony you both rode in on.

I have been an active member of PPP since 2008 and with my other username included I have about 15000 posts (not that it means jackshit). Meathead is a newcomer here at PPP and much like you endeavors to tell other members of the community how they should post. I say phuck him, you, and the Shetland Pony you both rode in on.

Aw, you are cute. Liberalism and progressivism is becoming more popular, and conservatism outside of being a moderate is becoming less popular. A dying breed? Young people hope so. Edited by gatorbait