Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True dat. But if you can't get your adult son to stop tweeting absurdities that have repercussions to your career and legal situation...you're a moron.

:lol: Yeah, sure...because adult sons have no life of their own and always do what their father tells them.

Be honest...if that was your son you'd have drowned him in a bucket years ago.

Knowing Tom he'd probably drown his son in a bucket even if he was on track to becoming a Rhodes Scholar just to spare him the grief of having Tom as a father.

Knowing Tom he'd probably drown his son in a bucket even if he was on track to becoming a Rhodes Scholar just to spare him the grief of having Tom as a father.

You know who else drowned his son in a bucket even though he was on track to.......

oh, never mind.

DEAR ABBY: I'm starting to worry about my boyfriend's relationship with his mother. He's deploying at the end of the month. We have been friends for a long time and dating for a year. He's 31 and lives with his parents. We had just gotten a place together prior to finding out about his deployment.

The problem is, his mother comes over constantly, and she waits on him hand and foot. She tags along to his sporting events and cheers him on as if he's a 6-year-old. If he's hungry, she rushes to fix his food and brings him lunch while he's working. She makes all of his doctors' appointments for him and is on his bank account. She also texts me to find out where he is if he has been out of touch for a few hours.

She has taken a lot of time off work to spend with him. I hardly see him alone anymore because he's constantly with her. At the beginning of his deployment, he will be in Texas for a month. During that time he will get a week off. He told his mom the dates of his time off prior to telling me, and she booked a flight for the entire time! This means I will have no alone time with him or time to say a private goodbye.

I love him very much, but this whole mom thing has got me second-guessing everything. Abby, is this normal? -- COMING IN SECOND

Dear Queen Victoria:

Now is the time for you to hit on the mom. Not only will she keep you occupied while her son is deployed but it opens up a whole new world for when he returns. I wonder why you have to come to me to get all of this explained. You're a queen, act like one.

Turns out that Trump and company knew when they hired Flynn that he was under investigation for foreign influence. They knew and hired him anyway. They were warned and ignored it. They were told he needed to go and wait 18 days while he had access to our national secrets and only let him go after the story broke in Washington Post

Good to some Republicans putting country over party

Republican @CharlieDent: Failure of vetting, failure of judgement in hiring of Flynn is "indefensible" https://t.co/SUCLF2fK4j

— New Day (@NewDay) May 18, 2017
Rep. Charlie Dent (R-Pa.) on Thursday said that President Trump's hiring of Michael Flynn as national security advisor was an "indefensible" failure in judgment.
The lawmaker said that there were several major questions about Flynn even before the recent reports detailing his connections to Turkey.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/334023-gop-rep-hiring-flynn-was-indefensible-failure-of-judgment

Washington (CNN)Vice President Mike Pence is standing by a March statement that he first learned of now-fired national security adviser Michael Flynn's ties to Turkey from media reports, despite renewed scrutiny and revelations President Donald Trump's transition team was made aware far earlier.

"The vice president stands by his comments in March upon first hearing the news regarding General Flynn's ties to Turkey and fully supports the President's decision to ask for General Flynn's resignation," said an aide to Pence, who declined to be named.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/mike-pence-michael-flynn-trump-russia/