Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

That's the whole point, and to give him credit, he's not walking away from trying to push change through legislation.

Which is why I find people like you hilarious. On one hand you admit that pushing through contentious legislation is hard. But then you slam him for not getting it done in 70 days.

Pick one.

Trump hatred makes their heads explode!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a certain point, you don't get a pass for being a noob. All these things were thoroughly discussed during the campaign, with every rational thinker knowing that the things you listed had very low probability of passing.

Of course you ignore that over the first 70 days with a stroke of a pen while holding the new iPhone, trump just eviscerated nearly the entire 8 yr Obama legacy,

Well rational thinking and Trump voter don't mix, which is why 35% still believe him. And that little legacy thing Obama got passed called the ACA is still going. The economy and auto industry brought back from recession, and Bin Laden still dead. Eviscerated? No.

Well rational thinking and Trump voter don't mix, which is why 35% still believe him. And that little legacy thing Obama got passed called the ACA is still going. The economy and auto industry brought back from recession, and Bin Laden still dead. Eviscerated? No.

You're a !@#$ing bumper sticker :lol:

HJWawLk.gif

Repeal and replace? Nope. A wall? More like a fence. Lower taxes for the middle class? Keep dreaming. Defeat ISIS in 30 days? Haha okay. Travel ban? Shot down twice. Lies, leaks and investigations? This administration is running like a fine tuned machine, what was I thinking.

Only morons and millionaires/billonaires voted for this conman. It's only been 70 something days. After four years, all you clowns will have buyer's remorse.

So, in other posts you freely admit that you are a young political novice but in this post (and others) you suddenly have the gravitas to lecture people who are undoubtedly more experienced in politics? You Bernie fans seem to think you know it all. In another thread you commented on your formal educational level being superior to mine. That may or not be true but it will get you squat here. This is a place where you have to stand on your own feet, not on your supposed educational level. The only thing you have shown here is how much you have to learn.

So, in other posts you freely admit that you are a young political novice but in this post (and others) you suddenly have the gravitas to lecture people who are undoubtedly more experienced in politics? You Bernie fans seem to think you know it all. In another thread you commented on your formal educational level being superior to mine. That may or not be true but it will get you squat here. This is a place where you have to stand on your own feet, not on your supposed educational level. The only thing you have shown here is how much you have to learn.

Seems like you can care less if Trump is in bed with Russian gangsters. All you care is that he is a Republican so he gets a free pass

Thanks for the lecture, it really means a lot to me. Don't you have some kids to go chase off your lawn? We are sitting back laughing and enjoying all of this, the butt hurt is strong with you all.

Or not. We live in a complicated time with complicated "chess playing" by complicated little men (and women for all you Shill haters).

Could be a red herring?

4dchesss.JPG

I'm enjoying this because I dislike the Don and the people in his administration. Strictly personal. I'm unashamed to admit this.

Yes! This. They are simply the most horrible and immoral people. America will survive no matter what. Not surviving doesn't worry me.

I simply refuse to hitch my horse to a more cancerous wagon. The other side can argue all they want... But this is the drama, as it is in their lives too, that America voted for. Any reason why they were ashamed to admit it prior to the election? Because, it is win at all cost. Just grab the power and all can be manipulated.

We are watching Grand Master politicians run our country!

Or not. We live in a complicated time with complicated "chess playing" by complicated little men (and women for all you Shill haters).

Could be a red herring?

4dchesss.JPG

Yes! This. They are simply the most horrible and immoral people. America will survive no matter what. Not surviving doesn't worry me.

I simply refuse to hitch my horse to a more cancerous wagon. The other side can argue all they want... But this is the drama, as it is in their lives too, that America voted for. Any reason why they were ashamed to admit it prior to the election? Because, it is win at all cost. Just grab the power and all can be manipulated.

We are watching Grand Master politicians run our country!

This is hardly what I'd call master politicians at work. It feels very much like a government run by the relatively inexperienced head of a multinational conglomerate, who subsequently failed to conduct due diligence on his personal holdings and key staff positions.

You combine that with the lofty goals he set administratively, which were necessary to support his bid (which, if we're being honest, wouldn't have been possible in a 'normal' election cycle) and the intransigence of the Freedom Caucus whom I'm assuming he believed would support his legislation, this is pretty much the expected outcome in my mind.

Edited by GoBills808