Flynn: immunity probably means you committed a crime

Do what you want, but it's refusing simple things like backing and expounding on your own positions, that make you much more of a troll than a contributor to this board.

Oh no. The people that simply ask pointless questions to waist others time that are the trolls. Who has time to explain everything--again and again--to people like 3rdthing?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to start a coalition of posters that commit to NOT name calling

i break that pledge sometimes out of frustration but id like to see if we can at least slow down the epidemic of epic ass holery around here

step one is to ignore that stupid abusive bot shtick. it really just inflames the neanderthals

When did I call you a name?

Where is the fun in that meathead? I thought there were no rules on PPP and people with hurt feelings can suck it up?

In all seriousness though I will tone it down, I apologize. My friends and I are a lot worse to each other, but that is no excuse.

It seems to me if you are not a conservative around here, you are either an idiot, a libtard or some other derogatory term. My beef is with three people. Grinreaper has had it out for me since day one because of having gator in my name. I'm not a fan of D.C. Tom, even though I have already told him I respect him as the legend he is around here. And that leaves you Azalin, maybe you haven't done it personally but don't act like we have been buddy buddy either.

Once again, this noob is sorry and I will pump the brakes.

Edited by gatorbait

Where is the fun in that meathead? I thought there were no rules on PPP and people with hurt feelings can suck it up?

In all seriousness though I will tone it down, I apologize. My friends and I are a lot worse to each other, but that is no excuse.

It seems to me if you are not a conservative around here, you are either an idiot, a libtard or some other derogatory term. My beef is with three people. Grinreaper has had it out for me since day one because of having gator in my name. I'm not a fan of D.C. Tom, even though I have already told him I respect him as the legend he is around here. And that leaves you Azalin, maybe you haven't done it personally but don't act like we have been buddy buddy either.

Once again, this noob is sorry and I will pump the brakes.

I have nothing against you as a person, nor do I have any gripe against meathead or even gatorman/tiberius. We are all presumably Bills fans, or we wouldn't be here.

Nobody here expects you to march in lock step with anyone else. You do have comparative freedom on this specific board, but there is a sort of common sense etiquette which is good to follow. Most people get the feel for it over time.

Most of the people that flame out around here are the ones who make declarative statements and then do a poor job of backing them up. You'll get roasted alive for things like that.

With regard to myself, I've been trying to make the point to you that despite some potentially valid concerns regarding Trump and his team, much of what you were offering up was at this point, conjecture (re:drip, drip, drip/smoke/etc). Don't make the mistake of believing that those that lean right around here are Trump supporters - I can only think of one or two people who openly supported Trump, and one of them is gone. Most of us "support" him as the lesser of two evils, and it pretty much stops there.

Edited by Azalin

I have nothing against you as a person, nor do I have any gripe against meathead or even gatorman/tiberius. We are all presumably Bills fans, or we wouldn't be here.

Nobody here expects you to march in lock step with anyone else. You do have comparative freedom on this specific board, but there is a sort of common sense etiquette which is good to follow. Most people get the feel for it over time.

Most of the people that flame out around here are the ones who make declarative statements and then do a poor job of backing them up. You'll get roasted alive for things like that.

With regard to myself, I've been trying to make the point to you that despite some potentially valid concerns regarding Trump and his team, much of what you were offering up was at this point, conjecture (re:drip, drip, drip/smoke/etc). Don't make the mistake of believing that those that lean right around here are Trump supporters - I can only think of one or two people who openly supported Trump, and one of them is gone. Most of us "support" him as the lesser of two evils, and it pretty much stops there.

Fair enough, and I have taken this advice to heart. I am being serious about that.

Me saying drip drip drip and there is smoke is not conjecture in my mind, but I definitely get your point.

Fair enough, and I have taken this advice to heart. I am being serious about that.

Me saying drip drip drip and there is smoke is not conjecture in my mind, but I definitely get your point.

Some right wingers around here are super thin skinned. We left leaning progressive types (or whatever) take a lot more and laugh it off, it seems to me. On this board anyway

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14996/scandal-fox-news-reports-well-known-high-ranking-ben-shapiro

On Friday, Fox News Adam Housely reported that Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), head of the House Intelligence Committee, visited the White House in order to view intelligence information without making his source public information. Housely reports that the surveillance that led to the unmasking started way before Trump was the GOP nominee. He added, the person who did the unmasking was very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world, and is not in the FBI. This led to other surveillance, which led to other names being unmasked. Housely added that this had nothing to do with Russia, but was designed toward hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team. Housely said that his own sources were just frustrated with the politicization of our intelligence agencies.

Some right wingers around here are super thin skinned. We left leaning progressive types (or whatever) take a lot more and laugh it off, it seems to me. On this board anyway

It does seem like the non-conservatives catch way more flak around here than the right. Obama was ridiculed and obstructed at every turn for eight years, and some of it rightfully so. It just seems weird to me the right doesn't expect the same treatment now with Trump.

It does seem like the non-conservatives catch way more flak around here than the right. Obama was ridiculed and obstructed at every turn for eight years, and some of it rightfully so. It just seems weird to me the right doesn't expect the same treatment now with Trump.

Obama got his dick sucked by the mass media for the entirety of his presidency.

I'm not on the right but you're wrong with your assessment. It's not that the right doesn't expect the same treatment -- they're laughing at the hypocrisy displayed by the left who ignored most of Obama's sins (of which there were many).

Go back and read the Dangers of the New Normal thread -- there are plenty of gems in there that make this case. The left, especially the progressive left, is throwing a temper tantrum right now because their team lost. And in so doing, they're exposing their deep hypocrisy on a multitude of issues. Russia being the biggest. Remember when Obama laughed Mitt off the stage in 2012?

That's what's funny.