Changes coming to Bills front office?

The back and forth on this Whaley topic is making my brain bleed. Just fire the poor guy already. I don't think he's been a terrible GM, but he is a PR nightmare and apparently is really difficult to work with. The Pegulas are partially to blame here as they haven't always put him in a position of strength with the media or the HC. Hopefully the learn from this whole thing as owners.

Not a Whaley fan but it's fully possible the Bills get worse if we get rid of Doug. Who steps in next? An errand boy for McDermott or a real GM?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a Whaley fan but it's fully possible the Bills get worse if we get rid of Doug. Who steps in next? An errand boy for McDermott or a real GM?

I wouldn't have a problem keeping Doug. I think he's done a good job while in B Lo and particularly this off season. I also agree with the "one voice" strategy the team is working under. Just so tired of the Whaley storey thread this off season and it does seems odd that he has taken a back seat to Coach Mc D? The awkward set up may turn into a distraction. If they are all in on McD than just bring in his people, fire Doug, and be done with it.

You can't groom a GM then watch him fall on his face repeatedly all while embarrassing himself and the organization on multiple occasions. It has to be hard sitting idle if the fear is "well it could possibly get worse.

I mean I guess they could stay the course but......

So it's your contention that Whaley is solely responsible for 30-34 record? Rex was a helpless bystander?

I am embarrassed I need to even bring this up too a season ticket holder no less.

If you watched the games amd in particular the play of Garrison Sanborn. A lot of those

34 losses can be explained by his play.

The back and forth on this Whaley topic is making my brain bleed. Just fire the poor guy already. I don't think he's been a terrible GM, but he is a PR nightmare and apparently is really difficult to work with. The Pegulas are partially to blame here as they haven't always put him in a position of strength with the media or the HC. Hopefully the learn from this whole thing as owners.

If he got along with Marrone and Wrecks I'd be really worried about him. Marrone was a nasty dude and Wrecks is living off last decade and won't change.

This is a perfect example of why the local media is blacklisted.

Fake news.

Imo

Of course

Edited by horned dogs

I posted a link and photo. you too lazy to go back to page 25 post # 497 to see it? or do you just like arguing for the sake of argument?

This could have been stated a loooong time ago.

Too lazy to look for something that I did not know was there?

I politely requested a link it should have been easy enough to point me to it.

Edited by cd1

I posted a link and photo. you too lazy to go back to page 25 post # 497 to see it? or do you just like arguing for the sake of argument?

HA, HA, HA, HA - DID either of you READ that article

THAT is a LaConjecture article about the front office and Marrone.

It said the photo was an altercation between Marrone and Monos. Whaley tried to intervene but that didn't help so Brandon got involved.

So THIS is what points to Whaley not getting along with anyone in Buffalo.

Boy, sometimes you just got to laugh to keep from crying.

Why in heck everything black or white? This isn't about approval. It's about reality. There is no evidence that there is friction. There is one story (repeated by other media) that something is up. This from a guy who hasn't been right often with his Bills coverage.

I know it's hard to maintain perspective when you are mid-orgasm over another anti-Whaley rumor, but try to separate the speculation from the facts.

Do you have some sort of man crush on Whaley? You come to his defense like a puppy dog. Oh and by the way did you see my post about Hoodie being able to handle BOTH the HC and the GM duties? If you are going to throw it out there back it up. Instead of looking at the facts you just jump to the next post that annoys you.

You can't groom a GM then watch him fall on his face repeatedly all while embarrassing himself and the organization on multiple occasions. It has to be hard sitting idle if the fear is "well it could possibly get worse.

I mean I guess they could stay the course but......

Yeah, he keeps embarrassing the organization

...once. :doh:

Do you have some sort of man crush on Whaley? You come to his defense like a puppy dog. Oh and by the way did you see my post about Hoodie being able to handle BOTH the HC and the GM duties? If you are going to throw it out there back it up. Instead of looking at the facts you just jump to the next post that annoys you.

Belichick hasn't exactly rocked the NFL with his draft picks and free agent signings, has he? Brady = Hoodie GM skills.

As for your other question, it drives me up a wall when people work themselves up over what is mostly rumors and falsehoods. But when you have a group who have their minds made up about Whaley, anything negative is taken as gospel. It's tiresome.

Take Common's comment "... he keeps embarrassing the organization." Take one event and refer to it as multiple issues. That's jedi mind voodoo.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

HA, HA, HA, HA - DID either of you READ that article

THAT is a LaConjecture article about the front office and Marrone.

It said the photo was an altercation between Marrone and Monos. Whaley tried to intervene but that didn't help so Brandon got involved.

So THIS is what points to Whaley not getting along with anyone in Buffalo.

Boy, sometimes you just got to laugh to keep from crying.

There are other articles that Im not going to look up for you that were by Rodak and other local reporters saying that particular fuss was between Whaley and Marrone.

There is no Monos there. Do you see Monos. I certainley dont see a large bald white guy arguing with Marrone. Are you gonna call Rodak a liar too?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikerodak/status/504302977629581312?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-15179509074094810088.ampproject.net%2F1490234009582%2Fframe.html

Marrone was clearly upset about something. Had some choice language reporters could hear from sideline. Whaley threw up arms in response.

Belichick hasn't exactly rocked the NFL with his draft picks and free agent signings, has he? Brady = Hoodie GM skills.

As for your other question, it drives me up a wall when people work themselves up over what is mostly rumors and falsehoods. But when you have a group who have their minds made up about Whaley, anything negative is taken as gospel. It's tiresome.

Take Common's comment "... he keeps embarrassing the organization." Take one event and refer to it as multiple issues. That's jedi mind voodoo.

Don't hit yah head too hard humans aren't meant for that.

Bill B's last couple of acquisitions off the top of my head were Gilmore, Cooks, Long, Bennet, Ealy, All 5 of those guys would start on the Bills.

There are other articles that Im not going to look up for you that were by Rodak and other local reporters saying that particular fuss was between Whaley and Marrone.

There is no Monos there. Do you see Monos. I certainley dont see a large bald white guy arguing with Marrone. Are you gonna call Rodak a liar too?https://mobile.twitter.com/mikerodak/status/504302977629581312?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-15179509074094810088.ampproject.net%2F1490234009582%2Fframe.html

Marrone was clearly upset about something. Had some choice language reporters could hear from sideline. Whaley threw up arms in response.

REALLY?

You link to an article then say that the info in it is not correct.

Then you tell ME to go find articles written by RoDICK who happens to be real objective on all things Bills.

You are part of a witch hunt plan and simple. There is no reasoning with the bunch of you because you've already pulled out your torches and pitchforks.

Happy Hunting

REALLY?

You link to an article then say that the info in it is not correct.

Then you tell ME to go find articles written by RoDICK who happens to be real objective on all things Bills.

You are part of a witch hunt plan and simple. There is no reasoning with the bunch of you because you've already pulled out your torches and pitchforks.

Happy Hunting

Cleary you are a troll. That wasnt my link. So you dont like what you read about Whaley arguing with amarrone on the football field written by Rodak and reported by numerous outlets so your response is to call Rodak a childish name and state Im on a witchhunt. Doug Whaley is a below average GM. Do you have stockholms disease or something like that? Has Whaley held you captive for so long you have no inability to measure himwithout bias against his peers for all bad and good actions he has done?

Belichick is a great coach and a great GM. The Bills fans who try and insist he is just a hoodie with the GOAT at QB are deluding themselves.

On topic.... Leroi saying there is nothing in this is interesting. He doesn't quite bat 100 but he has a pretty good record of accuracy on this board.