London "Terrorist Attack"

I was referring to this line of thinking. Doesn't sound like he's talking about terrorists here. This response he gave above was in regards to the children of immigrants. He suggested they should be deported. Well I'm a son of an immigrant and don't have a terroristic bone in my body. Why should I be deported?

But I never mentioned terrorists or radicals. I said Muslims. You took it there. It made it seem as if you view Muslims as terrorists.

Tell ya what, when referring to someone else's post maybe you should !@#$ing quote them so that your comments are clear.

I'm genuinely curious, would you support an immigration policy that exclusively banned men from the listed countries but allowed women and children? It's not the women and children committing these attacks, let's be honest. So if you're gonna use the statistical argument, I feel like you should only be banning men.

No.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya what, when referring to someone else's post maybe you should !@#$ing quote them so that your comments are clear.

Yeah, I should. I made the mistake of thinking people read every post. From here on out I'll try.

Why did you feel the need to reply?

Yeah, I should. I made the mistake of thinking people read every post. From here on out I'll try.

Why did you feel the need to reply?

Because this:

"Those of you that say we need to get rid of muslims are basically the same as the terrorists themselves. Difference is the balls and level of evilness."

If we don't come to grips with the fact that most terrorists (at least in the west) are Muslim then we will never focus on the real problem.

So you've just revealed the true reason behind your opinion. Thanks.

I happen to be realistic and not a pc kind of person. I am for extreme vetting of anyone coming to the USA that comes from or has traveled to a country that is unsettled or known to harbor terrorists.

I'm genuinely curious, would you support an immigration policy that exclusively banned men from the listed countries but allowed women and children? It's not the women and children committing these attacks, let's be honest. So if you're gonna use the statistical argument, I feel like you should only be banning men.

So, you don't see any possible negative consequences of forcing families to live on separate continents? "Mommy, the twins, & I were allowed passage, but dad wasn't. This country hated my dad & now that I'm grown they hate me."

Nah, no chance of that radicalizing anyone. :wacko:

Those of you that say we need to get rid of muslims are basically the same as the terrorists themselves. Difference is the balls and level of evilness.

It's not the muslims that are the problem so much as it is Islam and the backwards culture that has developed over centuries in the middle east. I don't hear people saying they want to boot existing muslims so much as they don't want mass importation of a culture that is largely incompatible with, and often hostile to our own.

I have yet to hear an even minimally persuasive argument as to why Americans should want this.

So, you don't see any possible negative consequences of forcing families to live on separate continents? "Mommy, the twins, & I were allowed passage, but dad wasn't. This country hated my dad & now that I'm grown they hate me."

Nah, no chance of that radicalizing anyone. :wacko:

If they're that easy to radicalize I think that's a good argument for keeping all of them out.

Edited by Rob's House

It's not the muslims that are the problem so much as it is Islam and the backwards culture that has developed over centuries in the middle east. I don't hear people saying they want to boot existing muslims so much as they don't want mass importation of a culture that is largely incompatible with, and often hostile to our own.

I have yet to hear an even minimally persuasive argument as to why Americans should want this.

North African/Middle Eastern girls are really hot.

What I'd like to see is someone go after the arms and weapons manufacturers and dealers that help terrorists get their hands on their weapons. I realize terrorists murder in many ways and that won't stop them completely, but it'll help. Lone wolf terrorists rarely use guns but groups like ISIS rely on them heavily. Those weapons aren't made in the Middle East so where are they coming from?

you do know that the amaerican government is the largets arms supplier in the world, right? do you remember when ISIS first came on the scene, they had US Government issue, everything. now i wonder why that is.......

a Langley creation...

Edited by Foxx

North African/Middle Eastern girls are really hot.

I really dig them styles they wear. And the Persian girls with the way they kiss? They knock me out when I am there.

The Saudi clerics daughter make things seem so right.

And the Afghan girls with the way they kiss keep their mujahideen warm at night.

Meazza wishes they all could be 14 year old Canadian girls.

does anyone remember the Japanese internment camps? during WWII roughly 120,000 Japanese Americans were rounded up and put into incarceration camps and/or relocated to the interior of the US. men, women and children.

I happen to be realistic and not a pc kind of person. I am for extreme vetting of anyone coming to the USA that comes from or has traveled to a country that is unsettled or known to harbor terrorists.

Yeah this is the new trend, take any dumb horrible opinion you have and when people call you out hide behind "pc culture." You're a coward. You're scared of little children running away from danger. Next you watch a zombie movie, pay attention to the human bad guy, that's you.

KATIE HOPKINS:

Welcome to London: We can say were not afraid, light candles and make hearts of our hands but the truth is that we cant go on like this.

The electorate is figuring this out faster than the politicians, I suspect.

The "electorate" in London despises Katie Hopkins. She is a low grade rent a gob ans I have met her in person and she it a quite detestable woman.

You may as well quote cartoons as quote her.

the US is the largest terrorist, by far. mainly because of the petro-dollar and the desired means to perpetuate it's dominance.

it is documented stated opinion that we fostered the Arab Spring to keep the area in Chaos. add in the fact of how many Middle Eastern countries there have we bombed to smithereens, the drone killings of innocents and it is no wonder some want blood in return.