London "Terrorist Attack"

Maybe it's all just a strange coincidence or just people being incompetent at their jobs. We'll never know.

workplace violence!

What I'd like to see is someone go after the arms and weapons manufacturers and dealers that help terrorists get their hands on their weapons. I realize terrorists murder in many ways and that won't stop them completely, but it'll help. Lone wolf terrorists rarely use guns but groups like ISIS rely on them heavily. Those weapons aren't made in the Middle East so where are they coming from?

most of those weapons come from us as my girl tasker pointed out

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'd like to see is someone go after the arms and weapons manufacturer

I'm not getting all American warm apple pie and baseball about anybody who's first thoughts of mass slaughter by some Koranimal with a knife and car are to call for making my weapons I use for protection and hunting more costly!!

I'm not getting all American warm apple pie and baseball about anybody who's first thoughts of mass slaughter by some Koranimal with a knife and car are to call for making my weapons I use for protection and hunting more costly!!

Did I say that? Did I even imply that? How stupid are you?

Why did you exclude the rest of the sentence? Had to be on purpose. Smh.

Edited by Justice

Can someone, anyone, please define "normalcy bias" please?

Man, it's like when you're too square man. Like you're just not weird enough to unnerstand the problem mannn. You gotta be jacked up on weird man, and THEN you can begin to unnerstand, man. Here. Take a hit of this. It's groovy man. Far out man.

Man, it's like when you're too square man. Like you're just not weird enough to unnerstand the problem mannn. You gotta be jacked up on weird man, and THEN you can begin to unnerstand, man. Here. Take a hit of this. It's groovy man. Far out man.

That's the vibe I got bro. He must work for Apple or Starbucks.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So sue Colt and Kalishnikov for manufacturing the rifles that the American, Iranian, and Russian governments are filtering to the combatants?

give it time, it'll happen. Hell, give it time and someone will try to sue Tony stark

What I'd like to see is someone go after the arms and weapons manufacturers and dealers that help terrorists get their hands on their weapons. I realize terrorists murder in many ways and that won't stop them completely, but it'll help. Lone wolf terrorists rarely use guns but groups like ISIS rely on them heavily. Those weapons aren't made in the Middle East so where are they coming from?

Some of them are. Not terribly efficient, but it'll do the trick

Did I say that? Did I even imply that? How stupid are you?

Why did you exclude the rest of the sentence? Had to be on purpose. Smh.

Yes. You said that, and that's why I quoted it.

I disagree that you're assimilated as much as you like to brag about.

None of your responses are what I'd characterize as main stream American, in fact quite the opposite.

Impossible to quantify.

"Could be a good case study." :mellow:

Edited by richstadiumowner

Yes. You said that, and that's why I quoted it.

I disagree that you're assimilated as much as you like to brag about.

None of your responses are what I'd characterize as main stream American, in fact quite the opposite.

"Could be a good case study."

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.8.

You and your name calling buds ruin it.

Get it Tom?

Your insight here is kind of OK but you're a jerk with this name calling stuff .

It's weak and detracts seriously from anything good you bring.

[This is anw automated response.]

You're an idiot.

In a country of 300 million people, wtf is considered mainstream American?

It's not "Hey Look a muslim killed 5 and drove over 50 innocent women and children. I think I'll go on the Bills site and lecture that the guys that make their hunting rifles need a good working over and those poor muslims are victims of terrorism worst than the poor schmucks in Britain and then shout "racism" when somebody disagrees about my American boni fides that I brag about."

It's not "Hey Look a muslim killed 5 and drove over 50 innocent women and children. I think I'll go on the Bills site and lecture that the guys that make their hunting rifles need a good working over and those poor muslims are victims of terrorism worst than the poor schmucks in Britain and then shout "racism" when somebody disagrees about my American boni fides that I brag about."

You're an idiot.

[This is anw automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Your name calling is idiotic Tom.

You don't have to agree with everyone, you're the weak link here that's shouting down people you disagree with.

Edited by richstadiumowner

You're name calling is idiotic Tom.

You don't have to agree with everyone, you're the weak link here that's shouting down people you disagree with.

1icr79.jpg