London "Terrorist Attack"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because this:

"Those of you that say we need to get rid of muslims are basically the same as the terrorists themselves. Difference is the balls and level of evilness."

If we don't come to grips with the fact that most terrorists (at least in the west) are Muslim then we will never focus on the real problem.

This one is from 2015, but there's been multiple.

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

Terrorism is not unique to islam. They got a big one with 9/11, obviously, but since then white nationalism is winning the terrorist war in the US. The fact is, the US is pretty safe from islamic terrorism, but we still have plenty of mass casualty events outside of that.

So, you don't see any possible negative consequences of forcing families to live on separate continents? "Mommy, the twins, & I were allowed passage, but dad wasn't. This country hated my dad & now that I'm grown they hate me."

Nah, no chance of that radicalizing anyone. :wacko:

Then don't let them in!

Justice may come from a different cultural or ethnic background than you or I, but he's every bit as American as either of us are. You might want to take advantage of the opportunity for a direct window into the perspective of an American of Palestinian descent. You may learn something from him. I have.

What I've learned is that he hates Israel. That's about all I've learned from him.

Then don't let them in!

Or, perhaps, we can fix our immigration system.

And, we also could, after proper vetting, if no red flags are raised & they meet the criteria for admittance, allow the entire family into the country.

They're hostile to our culture because people like me recognize the hostility toward our culture? That's your theory?

oye. i know your not this dense.

you asked how my reply applied to your quote. my response was to pick what portion of your quote that my reply responded to.

You are welcome here no matter what a small percentage of scared, racists think. This is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. A lot of "patriots" forget that last part.

Spot on!

Home of the brave! And the so-called "patriots" have always mocked the "footprint of the American chicken"

peace-sign-clip-art-free-vector-33-58kb-

Who's really the afraid ones?

Not really that surprising that a Palestinian would hate Israel.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/imam-sermon-montreal-mosque-1.4037397

Levine said this is the second complaint against a Montreal-area mosque filed with the Montreal police's hate crime unit in just over 40 days.

He said the police are still investigating that first instance but says they are not taking action soon enough.

"This is totally unacceptable. We want to know why the hate crimes unit has not done something to date yet. This person should be arrested and charged for hate crimes," said Levine.

CIJA Quebec, an organization that advocates for the Jewish community, said it has a close relationship with the Montreal police and has been following the two complaints.

"We know the Montreal police are seriously and diligently investigating these sermons," said David Ouellette, deputy director for CIJA Quebec.

He added the group believes the police are close to completing their investigation of the first complaint.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/imam-sermon-montreal-mosque-1.4037397

Levine said this is the second complaint against a Montreal-area mosque filed with the Montreal police's hate crime unit in just over 40 days.

He said the police are still investigating that first instance but says they are not taking action soon enough.

"This is totally unacceptable. We want to know why the hate crimes unit has not done something to date yet. This person should be arrested and charged for hate crimes," said Levine.

CIJA Quebec, an organization that advocates for the Jewish community, said it has a close relationship with the Montreal police and has been following the two complaints.

"We know the Montreal police are seriously and diligently investigating these sermons," said David Ouellette, deputy director for CIJA Quebec.

He added the group believes the police are close to completing their investigation of the first complaint.

That's touchy. Considering he's quoting a hadith, that's perilously close to suppression of religion. The equivalent of banning Psalm 139.

So we should tolerate the preaching of Jew murdering in the name of religious freedom? Got it. So the aryan nation is ok?

So we should tolerate Pslam 139 - the preaching of the murdering of athiests - in the name of religious freedom?

So we should tolerate Pslam 139 - the preaching of the murdering of athiests - in the name of religious freedom?

No, we shouldn't. We shouldn't tolerate any of it in a modern society. But let's be frank: some religions are crazier than others. Edited by joesixpack

No, we shouldn't. We shouldn't tolerate any of it in a modern society. But let's be frank: some religions are crazier than others.

How many Christians or Jews have denounced Psalm 139?

Because the article grinreaper linked specifies that Montreal's Muslim community has denounced that Imam's use of that hadith...

How many Christians or Jews have denounced Psalm 139?

Because the article grinreaper linked specifies that Montreal's Muslim community has denounced that Imam's use of that hadith...

Exactly my point. We shouldn't tolerate ANY religious belief. It's all based on faith and nothing else, and there's nothing worse than faith for clouding reason. Because people of any belief system are going to usually stand by their special books/writings as the truth. These particular muslims would never denounce that Hadith in a Muslim majority country, especially if they valued their lives.

Yeah this is the new trend, take any dumb horrible opinion you have and when people call you out hide behind "pc culture." You're a coward. You're scared of little children running away from danger. Next you watch a zombie movie, pay attention to the human bad guy, that's you.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to accept that I should tolerate a group of people whose belief system has no tolerance for mine.

Edited by joesixpack

This one is from 2015, but there's been multiple.

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/

Terrorism is not unique to islam. They got a big one with 9/11, obviously, but since then white nationalism is winning the terrorist war in the US. The fact is, the US is pretty safe from islamic terrorism, but we still have plenty of mass casualty events outside of that.

They got a big one? Is this a game? Jesus dude wake up.

way to cite a pre Orlando/San Bernardino article. Like they didn't happen.

Edited by 4merper4mer