Zach Brown visiting Bills

@phinsplaybook

Zach Brown has expressed to the Dolphins that he wants to join the team, however the dolphins are refusing to up their offer. Oh boy.

If anything, this will certainly not cause the Fins to up their offer. The way this is playing out, they're probably kicking themselves they didn't draft up with a lower offer.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some Free Agency News: Jets signed WR Quinton Patton while the Bills are not expected to bring back Zach Brown. Down to MIA & OAK.

Things could still shake out differently. This whole Brown saga has been very interesting to say the least. No matter where he goes I won't be surprised. Still hope the Bills can get him at a good price since I am a firm believer that the team needs a line backer that can cover.

LIke with everything, offer what you believe to be fair market and if it works great, if not move on. ZB would be a nice fit in this defense and the Bills have cap space. They still need to be smart.

Agreed. Make your best offer and move on. I can't believe some on here want to up the ante. That my friends is bad business and how you end up over paying for players.

Zach would be a good coverage linebacker, sure, but we haven't seen the extent of what our current guys can do and we still have the draft if the staff isn't comfortable with who we have or who is left in free agency.

Zach won't be good anything if he does not want to be here!

At this point I pray that the Bills offer is off the table. He will not play well with sour grapes.

DON'T PAY HIM. Let him bomb on someone elses team.

Phins are all set at LB with Kiko. That's all they need at the position...or on the whole defense.

Ha ha the Legend continues.

Kiko is like the one ship Navy theory I heard a comedian use in his act.. We have always heard how the US Navy is building a ship that will do the job and replace 10 ships etc etc.......so eventually they will build a ship that will replace all the other ships. Wola we have "The One ship Navy".

Works for Air Force too. That 1 plane is going to be bad ass.

Edited by cba fan

Bills should try to sign Jamal Womble instead.

LOLOLOL. Buffalobills.com should hire him. He seems to have all the insider knowledge.

The Bills should be looking into Sam Shields health right now. IF he's recovered from his concussion issues and has a good prognosis moving forward he would be a good player to give a contract to. He's a good CB, won't preclude them from grabbing another in the draft, and would strengthen that CB spot with a proven veteran.

I would bring in Hodges if Zach dips

/quote]

Why wait on Zach? Bring Hodges in now and see what's what. Zach would be

good to have, but he's not the only train smokin'.

I'd rather draft Ruben Foster though. I saw someone else mention Reddick. He would work too if they traded down.

Agreed. Make your best offer and move on. I can't believe some on here want to up the ante. That my friends is bad business and how you end up over paying for players.

Agree...the best business practice is to make your best responsible offer and stick with it....doesn't appear right now that teams are willing to ante up for his services so why should the Bills...if he sign somewhere else move on.

Looks like Zach not interested in returning to Bills due to role, per Chenelly

He tweeted this around 8am in response to an inquiry on whether the Bills were out of it:

"Yesterday morning Bills thought they had him. Now they think he is unhappy w/ the role planned for him. Not three downs. $ was OK"

Edited by YoloinOhio

Looks like Zach not interested in returning to Bills due to role, per Chenelly

He tweeted this around 8am in response to an inquiry on whether the Bills were out of it:

"Yesterday morning Bills thought they had him. Now they think he is unhappy w/ the role planned for him. Not three downs. $ was OK"

Zach Brown is a B word. He tackles like one too. Noone is paying him big time money because he is not a big time player. He is a spoke in the wheel, and should be happy anyone wants him the way he played at the end of last season. Just not a physical player. I agree with Baba Booey that Rueben Foster will be and should be our guy at 10 if we don't trade down. But trading down is the optimal situation. We still need help at CB, WR, S, ROT and LB. And a #2 TE would not hurt either. If we can somehow get 2 or 3 additional picks in the first 4 rounds by trading down, and then fill most or all of our needs in the draft, we will be looking at a pretty solid roster.