Hot for teacher: Austin TX style

whats the protocol in these threads?

I guess I'll see soon enough

Just most every other thread there really is no protocol, it will either eventually unravel into something completely different or just move farther and farther down the page as people stop commenting.

Normally, you just comment whether Yes, you find her attractive and would enjoy relations with her, or you say not and try to make some sort of snarky comment about how you've had much better in your time... because this is an online message board, there's no way to validate any claims of having better, so snark away!!!! :lol:

All that being said, yes!!!

Damn!! Hell Yes!

So, there weren't any guys over 18 that couldn't wrangle her in. What is wrong with the guys in Texas? (sarcasm)

Oh, and that poor kid, must have been traumatized. (sarcasm again)

Damn!! Hell Yes!

So, there weren't any guys over 18 that couldn't wrangle her in. What is wrong with the guys in Texas? (sarcasm)

Yeah... Such a drain on the legal system, etc... Taxes hard @ work! Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Damn!! Hell Yes!

She lives in Bastrop. It's mostly old people and BBQ joints.

i went to an all boy school...we would have killed for someone looking like this strolling around our halls. you should have seen some of the train wreck student teachers we thought were hot because of the general lack of women in the building. now this dream maker might be in big trouble. such a shame.