Bills re-sign Brandon Tate

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We only had three receivers two weeks ago, now there are seven. At least there isn't a shortage anymore. I still think a #2 needs to be added somewhere. I would imagine that Tate is competing with Butler, Powell and Washington for roster spots in preseason.

Edited by dgrochester55

We only had three receivers two weeks ago, now there are seven. At least there isn't a shortage. Still thing a #2 needs to be added somewhere. I would imagine that Tate is competing with Butler, Powell and Washington for roster spots in preseason.

i think they brought 13 WR to camp last year. Long way to go.

i like this move.

now i really want to see us pick up another cb and a wr.

a right tackle is too late, a safety is going to be tough.

i can roll in to next season with who we have at safety already.

@buffalobills

He's back! We've re-signed receiver and return man Brandon Tate. #GoBills

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-keep-return-man-Tate/1c97c87f-fff9-4c67-a5ee-f8dca688ec16

.@buffalobills WR/KR Brandon Tate ranked second in the AFC last season with a punt return average of 11.6 yards.

He plays smart....because he was well coached by Belichick.

re: both above, he's been in the league 8 years and played with Brady before, so doubt he's about to blossom as a WR, but please B Tate by all means prove me wrong

not saying he is who I would take, but Peppers is the LB/S hybrid that screams "good fit"

Or screams Maybin. Nothing like a 1st round tweener. Eric Flowers, Maybin - just no.

i like this move.

now i really want to see us pick up another cb and a wr.

a right tackle is too late, a safety is going to be tough.

i can roll in to next season with who we have at safety already.

Mostly yes but RT is just in a bad way. I can't take another year of our RT frozen in carbinite against any speed rusher.