Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Because they don't emphasize his running threat. Are you even attempting to follow along?

Then again, it was only 1 game.

Yes, the best overall defense of the last 5 years didn't game plan to account for Tyrod's mobility. It's not like they had any kind of experience with mobile QBs, say from one of their rivals. Sounds reasonable based on some out of context factoid you think you heard. Thanks.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the best overall defense of the last 5 years didn't game plan to account for Tyrod's mobility. It's not like they had any kind of experience with mobile QBs, say from one of their rivals. Sounds reasonable based on some out of context factoid you think you heard. Thanks.

Someone is salty. I'm sorry TT ain't the answer dude.

Edited by FireChan

Someone is salty. I'm sorry TT ain't the answer dude.

Yeah I am salty about posters like you. Can't even acknowledge that Tyrod had a good game against Seattle. Instead you have to pull out some random crap to wave it away. You could have even given us a link to an article about how the Seahawks defense doesnt gameplan around mobile QBs, or something, at least it would have been a start. But nah that ain't worth your time. It's easier to pick the first random thought that comes to your head and throw it out there. You're not arguing in good faith, you're just reaching for anything instead of admitting Tyrod has had good games. Here I'll start - Tyrod has had bad games. He's had mediocre games with bad stretches. I don't need to try to convince you that I heard the whole team ate bad tacos the night before the Baltimore game, and that's the real reason Tyrod looked like crap. I acknowledge he had a bad game and include that in my analysis. If you want to offer reasons for why the Seahawks game isn't as impressive as it seems, fine, offer reasons. Don't just throw **** at the wall.

Whether your a fan of Tyrod or not i think we can all agree he brings alot of untangibles and an inconventional approach to quarterbacking in the NFL.

This might be good, this might be bad. Im not sure.

Yeah I am salty about posters like you. Can't even acknowledge that Tyrod had a good game against Seattle. Instead you have to pull out some random crap to wave it away. You could have even given us a link to an article about how the Seahawks defense doesnt gameplan around mobile QBs, or something, at least it would have been a start. But nah that ain't worth your time. It's easier to pick the first random thought that comes to your head and throw it out there. You're not arguing in good faith, you're just reaching for anything instead of admitting Tyrod has had good games. Here I'll start - Tyrod has had bad games. He's had mediocre games with bad stretches. I don't need to try to convince you that I heard the whole team ate bad tacos the night before the Baltimore game, and that's the real reason Tyrod looked like crap. I acknowledge he had a bad game and include that in my analysis. If you want to offer reasons for why the Seahawks game isn't as impressive as it seems, fine, offer reasons. Don't just throw **** at the wall.

I did do that. You attempted to spin it into something I wasn't saying, twice. You can try to be intellectually honest, if you want.

Look how fired up you are. Relax.

I've met Teef before. He tried to sit in my lap after a few drinks. I thought it was a little too forthcoming.

teef is good people. thatswhatshesaid, good people. there are many good people out there. there are just a couple that rub the wrong way. they gloat, call people clowns and are very contradictive. even go as far as to question intelligence just because you use language or edited a post. I have given my piece of mind on said poster so no more needs to be said about it on my end.

best to ignore them like they don't even exist....

teef is good people. thatswhatshesaid, good people. there are many good people out there. there are just a couple that rub the wrong way. they gloat, call people clowns and are very contradictive. even go as far as to question intelligence just because you use language or edited a post. I have given my piece of mind on said poster so no more needs to be said about it on my end.

best to ignore them like they don't even exist....

You better not try to sit in my lap after a few drinks.

Even if you're wearing jean shorts.

I, uh, don't even know how to respond to this. If you want to make the case that Seattle is winging it every week and didn't know the key to our offense was our run game, I'll let you own that argument.

When your post is a single question that you don't bother to elaborate on or answer on your own, you open yourself up to straw men arguments. But feel free to actually explain your point instead of posing weird questions that imply other bizarre points.

No, you didn't. But I've wasted enough forum space on you.

You offered up two straw man arguments, admitted you did and now you're pretending you didn't. Incredible web you've weaved here.

I did think the Seahawk game was pretty impressive

And I do agree that I would like to see more of that out of Tyrod

It was a solid game up to where- IIRC - the Refs screwed the Bills on the non call for roughing or running unabated into the kicker, making it so that the kicker had to leave the field, waste a play then also left the Bills of all but 5 seconds left to run the play as the stood there over the ball while the clock was running.

The failure was not being able to score and close out he game in the 4th.

The Seahawks game was a good game for Tyrod. The problem is that many NFL backup or low level starters have an occasional good or great game. You can't say a great QB is bad because of bad game or a mediocre QB is great because of a great game. The whole body of work has to be looked at.

When this is done Tyrod wasn't considered good enough by the Bills to be worth picking up the option.

It was a solid game up to where- IIRC - the Refs screwed the Bills on the non call for roughing or running unabated into the kicker, making it so that the kicker had to leave the field, waste a play then also left the Bills of all but 5 seconds left to run the play as the stood there over the ball while the clock was running.

Don't quote me on this, but the play was still live and sherman made sure he touched the football making it all legal

Sherman manipulated the rules intentionally,

and knew exactly what he was doing in my humble opinion.

Don't quote me on this, but the play was still live and sherman made sure he touched the football making it all legal

Sherman manipulated the rules intentionally,

and knew exactly what he was doing in my humble opinion.

Everybody but Sherman stopped.

Who did and didn't hear the whistle. I dislike that guy.

I put that on mills. He gave up a horrible sack on 3rd and goal from the 7 to push it to 4th and goal from the 15. TT was hit pretty much at the point of his drop.