Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it blows my mind that none of you guys are comprehending what he is saying no matter how many times he says it.

let me try.

tyrod is not a hofer. IF (stay with me) he did what he did in 2015 over the course of his career he would it would be hof worthy. IF.

Again you guys have built this wonderful strawman of cot but ignore that many of us that support tyrod do so because of any of the following.

1. he is our best option at the moment for NEXT season.

2. in some people's opinion none of the qbs in this year's draft are going to be the answer.

3. they believe tyrod isn't done improving. in this very thread FireChan talks about no substitute for game experience.

4. they want to see if the Miami and Seattle games can be built on and his consistency can be improved.

5. he plays for the bills so we root for him.

I have yet to see a poster say he is definitively the answer. so let's put this asinine cot business to rest. the only hardliners people in these threads are anti TT people.

take a page from gunner bill. spoke his piece, has proven to be knowledgeable, and let's it rest. we know where everyone stands at this point.

Except he's adding numbers to that argument.

it blows my mind that none of you guys are comprehending what he is saying no matter how many times he says it.

let me try.

tyrod is not a hofer. IF (stay with me) he did what he did in 2015 over the course of his career he would it would be hof worthy. IF.

Again you guys have built this wonderful strawman of cot but ignore that many of us that support tyrod do so because of any of the following.

1. he is our best option at the moment for NEXT season.

2. in some people's opinion none of the qbs in this year's draft are going to be the answer.

3. they believe tyrod isn't done improving. in this very thread FireChan talks about no substitute for game experience.

4. they want to see if the Miami and Seattle games can be built on and his consistency can be improved.

5. he plays for the bills so we root for him.

I have yet to see a poster say he is definitively the answer. so let's put this asinine cot business to rest. the only hardliners people in these threads are anti TT people.

take a page from gunner bill. spoke his piece, has proven to be knowledgeable, and let's it rest. we know where everyone stands at this point.

Thank you... tired of trying to explain it in different ways so even the most stubborn and narrow minded anti-Taylor poster would at least understand.

Except that's not what he's saying.

YES.

IT.

IS!!!!

That's exactly what I was saying!

I'm truly disappointed in you, 808.

Except he's adding numbers to that argument.

Oh Holy Freaking Crap...

You guys got problems.

My point has been explained well enough.

Do you want me to change it to a 14 game season that he averages for the rest of his career where he's still putting up those exact same numbers from 2015?

We can if you want. Maybe that's more borderline HOF, but still could get him in.

You lost souls amaze me the way you twist statements.

Be stubborn. Be blind to it. I don't really care. The truth is here for you to figure out.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Thank you... tired of trying to explain it in different ways so even the most stubborn and narrow minded anti-Taylor poster would at least understand.

YES. I'm

IT.

IS!!!!

He played 14 games, 3000 pass yards with 20 pass TDs. Over a 10 year career he would have 30000 pass yards and 200 pass TDs. Not HOF worthy numbers. Go ask Drew Bledsoe or anyone else with better numbers not in the HOF.

Again, I'll defer to the actual professionals that believe tyrod is a great fit. Your logic makes no sense.

kubiak and dennison praised tyrod in Baltimore.then wanted to bring him in Denver to run their offense. If he was a disaster waiting to happen in this offense then Kubiak wants nothing to do with tyrod. And don't think that Dennison did not pull for tyrod to stay in buffalo as he and tyrod have remained close. His mobility and ability to throw on the run make him a very good fit.look how well jeff garcia did in the wco.

They wanted him as a backup, not to "run their offense".

He played 14 games, 3000 pass yards with 20 pass TDs. Over a 10 year career he would have 30000 pass yards and 200 pass TDs. Not HOF worthy numbers. Go ask Drew Bledsoe or anyone else with better numbers not in the HOF.

Drew Bledsoe's career numbers don't remotely resemble Taylor's 2015 numbers.

Look at all those turnovers.

Yes. Those matter, too.

And even with all those Interceptions, Bledsoe actually IS in the HOF discussion, even if it's outside looking in and he never gets in.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Nick Foles numbers tho. Ooooh weee

1st ballot. And you don't have to add a fake 500 yards on there for effect.

Sad. So sad.

Civility called and said she left you last night with Reason but would come back tonight, so leave the door unlocked.

For the sake of this message board, I hope they get back sooner.

Sad. So sad.

Civility called and said she left you last night with Reason but would come back tonight, so leave the door unlocked.

For the sake of this message board, I hope they get back sooner.

27 Td's 2 int's and playoffs.

He's a hof'er by your standards.

#newcot > #ourcot.

Should have added another 700 yards. He might have lit the jags up !

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Sure whatever you want to believe. I am certain Elway was trying to trade for tyrod to back up Siemian.

Since Dennison views tyrod as a backup, i wonder who our starter will be this year.

Tyrod Taylor was going to start over Peyton Manning? Please.

YES.

IT.

IS!!!!

Oh Holy Freaking Crap...

You guys got problems.

My point has been explained well enough.

Do you want me to change it to a 14 game season that he averages for the rest of his career where he's still putting up those exact same numbers from 2015?

We can if you want. Maybe that's more borderline HOF, but still could get him in.

You lost souls amaze me the way you twist statements.

Be stubborn. Be blind to it. I don't really care. The truth is here for you to figure out.

Just because you explain something nonsensical doesn't make it any less nonsensical.

Tyrod Taylor was going to start over Peyton Manning? Please.

Maybe you missed it, denver tried signing him as FA in 2015 and trading for him around draft in 2016. But since Manning almost lost his job to Osweiler in 2015, i am sure that Tyrod would have been starting for denver in the playoffs.

Maybe you missed it, denver tried signing him as FA in 2015 and trading for him around draft in 2016. But since Manning almost lost his job to Osweiler in 2015, i am sure that Tyrod would have been starting for denver in the playoffs.

The Broncos were going to replace Peyton Manning with Tyrod Taylor in the playoffs? Wow, congratulations.

You are a full, card carrying member of the CoT!

Just because you explain something nonsensical doesn't make it any less nonsensical.

It's only nonsensical because that's what you want it to be.

Or you still don't understand it.

Either way, blah blah blah blah. The argument is going in circles because of your refusals to understand a pretty simple premise, one that makes absolutely no statement about what kind of player he was in 2016 or will be for the rest of his career, but it's being twisted into that for some reason.

It's only nonsensical because that's what you want it to be.

Or you still don't understand it.

Either way, blah blah blah blah. The argument is going in circles because of your refusals to understand a pretty simple premise, one that makes absolutely no statement about what kind of player he was in 2016 or will be for the rest of his career, but it's being twisted into that for some reason.

I get what you're saying. If you take TT's 14 games and extrapolate them out (basically assuming that he plays to that level in the two games that he didn't play, huge leap FYI) to 16, then multiply then 10, they are HoF numbers.

Sure, maybe. If you add 10 to my TD total and multiply it by 500, I'm also putting up HoF numbers. You understand both premises are silly, yes?

Edited by FireChan

Drew Bledsoe's career numbers don't remotely resemble Taylor's 2015 numbers.

Look at all those turnovers.

Yes. Those matter, too.

And even with all those Interceptions, Bledsoe actually IS in the HOF discussion, even if it's outside looking in and he never gets in.

Ints matter but do they? Or just some schlep like you says they do. Bledsoe is 25th on the career list and 16 HOFers have thrown more than him. Edited by old school

I get what you're saying. If you take TT's 14 games and extrapolate them out (basically assuming that he plays to that level in the two games that he didn't play, huge leap FYI) to 16, then multiply then 10, they are HoF numbers.

Sure, maybe. If you add 10 to my TD total and multiply it by 500, I'm also putting up HoF numbers. You understand both premises are silly, yes?

And now you're lost as to where that argument originated and why we were having it, both of which are critical, otherwise you twist the context as you're doing now.

Ints matter but do they? Or just some schlep like you says they do. Bledsoe is 25th on the career list and 16 HOFers have thrown more than him.

Whatever. Believe what you want. I'm done for the day. Time for Scotch.