Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Amen happy. Not sure everyone in the camp agrees though. Too many still on the defense and wr's fault kick.

Qb at 10 should light a fire under his arse. Fight or flight time. Show me the money.]

I'm on the record saying I like Mahomes. If the Bills take him at 10 I will not complain, but I also don't want them throwing away the pick on any QB and make a 2013-sized mistake.

My position really is not that unreasonable or worthy of your constant childish mocking. I think having more QBs in competition is better than less, and I have no issues at all devoting cap space to the most important position in all of sports if I think there is upside. I guess you don't think Tyrod has any upside but I very much disagree with that. IF he can get to around 2015 efficiency with moderately higher attempts, you can win a Super Bowl with that. The Broncos won it with worse, the Seahawks won it with about the same as what I'm saying, the Ravens won it because their average at best QB lit it up for one playoff run.

So I think it makes sense to bring Tyrod back and bet on his upside, while also drafting another QB, to go in with as many options at the position as possible. Because YOUR way would leave us with 1 QB in our entire depth chart. We would have to pick up a random veteran starter (Orton, Fitzpatrick, I'm falling asleep here), and bet on a rookie. Why not bet on both?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it blows my mind that none of you guys are comprehending what he is saying no matter how many times he says it.

let me try.

tyrod is not a hofer. IF (stay with me) he did what he did in 2015 over the course of his career he would it would be hof worthy. IF.

Again you guys have built this wonderful strawman of cot but ignore that many of us that support tyrod do so because of any of the following.

1. he is our best option at the moment for NEXT season.

2. in some people's opinion none of the qbs in this year's draft are going to be the answer.

3. they believe tyrod isn't done improving. in this very thread FireChan talks about no substitute for game experience.

4. they want to see if the Miami and Seattle games can be built on and his consistency can be improved.

5. he plays for the bills so we root for him.

I have yet to see a poster say he is definitively the answer. so let's put this asinine cot business to rest. the only hardliners people in these threads are anti TT people.

take a page from gunner bill. spoke his piece, has proven to be knowledgeable, and let's it rest. we know where everyone stands at this point.

BAM! This ^

Yeah, section122 killed it yesterday. That's the "camp" I'm in but just couldn't explain it as well.

Smh...CoT

I feel like Ice-T, "what's with these people, read the sign".

Edited by r00tabaga

Wow indeed. Give me Taylor > Rogers he's too reckless and Tyrod is Hof bound. Lol.

You got it bad for #5. Love the emotions. Hopefully he will make you proud one day.

Dude, you're either being intentionally obtuse because you're having fun (I think that's called Trolling) or you're just actually dense.

Which is it?

You listed a bunch of QBs who threw more INTs than Taylor as though someone on here is arguing that if a QB doesn't throw a lot of Interceptions, he's automatically good.

No one is saying that.

No one.

You've set up the best example of a Straw Man fallacy here. No one is saying what you're arguing against.

I'm on the record saying I like Mahomes. If the Bills take him at 10 I will not complain, but I also don't want them throwing away the pick on any QB and make a 2013-sized mistake.

My position really is not that unreasonable or worthy of your constant childish mocking. I think having more QBs in competition is better than less, and I have no issues at all devoting cap space to the most important position in all of sports if I think there is upside. I guess you don't think Tyrod has any upside but I very much disagree with that. IF he can get to around 2015 efficiency with moderately higher attempts, you can win a Super Bowl with that. The Broncos won it with worse, the Seahawks won it with about the same as what I'm saying, the Ravens won it because their average at best QB lit it up for one playoff run.

So I think it makes sense to bring Tyrod back and bet on his upside, while also drafting another QB, to go in with as many options at the position as possible. Because YOUR way would leave us with 1 QB in our entire depth chart. We would have to pick up a random veteran starter (Orton, Fitzpatrick, I'm falling asleep here), and bet on a rookie. Why not bet on both?

If the Bills use Tyrod as a bridge and go get their QB of the future many of us will breathe a sigh of relief. If instead they try to build around Tyrod and ignore the QB position another couple years the anger will reach new heights.

My god look in the mirror skip! You were the one fabricating and manipulating Tyrods 2015 stats into what you said were "HOF" worthy numbers. Who's the hypocrite!

This message board definitely has BBMB qualities as it sucks out the trolls who, like parasites, latch on to fragments of a post and neglect the entirety of what's said.

Whatever.

What a bore....

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Wait...

So you're telling me that QBs are actually great because they throw interceptions?

Holy smokes dude.

I can already tell you're gonna be a fun one.

Dude, you're either being intentionally obtuse because you're having fun (I think that's called Trolling) or you're just actually dense.

Which is it?

You listed a bunch of QBs who threw more INTs than Taylor as though someone on here is arguing that if a QB doesn't throw a lot of Interceptions, he's automatically good.

No one is saying that.

No one.

You've set up the best example of a Straw Man fallacy here. No one is saying what you're arguing against.

Wait...

So you're telling me that QBs are actually great because they throw interceptions?

Lol

My god look in the mirror skip! You were the one fabricating and manipulating Tyrods 2015 stats into what you said were "HOF" worthy numbers. Who's the hypocrite!

Ouch.

Edited by FireChan

If the Bills use Tyrod as a bridge and go get their QB of the future many of us will breathe a sigh of relief. If instead they try to build around Tyrod and ignore the QB position another couple years the anger will reach new heights.

Excellent post, dead on man

This message board definitely has BBMB qualities as it sucks out the trolls who, like parasites, latch on to fragments of a post and neglect the entirety of what's said.

Whatever.

What a bore....

Everyone should be a better fan like you. Anyone who doesn't agree that Tyrod is good is a troll.

I hope you unseat JFH as the board Homer. Lot of potential.

Whatever.

What a bore....

please don't be like that. It makes you one of them.

we all have a voice. Some of us have a flexible opinion. Some of are here to amuse themselves. even those, find a point once and again.

But when even you begin to dismiss some opinions, you diminish yourself.

We have idiots.

I might be one of them?

But so might you.

GO BILLS

please don't be like that. It makes you one of them.

we all have a voice. Some of us have a flexible opinion. Some of are here to amuse themselves. even those, find a point once and again.

But when even you begin to dismiss some opinions, you diminish yourself.

We have idiots.

I might be one of them?

But so might you.

GO BILLS

Words to live by, 3rd

have to keep moving forward. But please do not piss away what you have either

Words to live by, 3rd

Some new folks do not know, how to< just roll

Edited by 3rdand12

Holy smokes dude.

I can already tell you're gonna be a fun one.

Lol

Ouch.

I don't know what you're "ouch"ing.

Interceptions (or I should say, the lack of interceptions... really turnovers in general) is an incredibly important part of playing QB.

So is completion %.

So is TDs, passing or rushing.

So is yards, passing or rushing.

So is YPA, or YPC.

So is 3rd down % on passing plays.

So is...

You get my point. There are tons of facets of a QB's game that matter and not a single poster ever said that one was the only one that mattered, and that's the way some of you are talking. And it's very troll-like. And it's very sad.

I don't know why you quoted those posts and said this is going to be fun. I don't know what you think that actually says. You don't actually believe those posts by me are saying that INTs are the only QB stat that matter, do you?

I hope not.

If you do, seek help. Immediately.

They drafted Cardale last year for the future. Better chance of finding a stud quarterback next year so using our 6 picks THIS year to fix holes is actually smart, no?

I do kinda like Watson, Mahomes, Kelly, Biscuit and others but NONE are a sure thing.

We are all Bills fans, hopefully Tyrod gets it done & we groom Cardale fully.

<crossesfingers>

They drafted Cardale last year for the future. Better chance of finding a stud quarterback next year so using our 6 picks THIS year to fix holes is actually smart, no?

I do kinda like Watson, Mahomes, Kelly, Biscuit and others but NONE are a sure thing.

We are all Bills fans, hopefully Tyrod gets it done & we groom Cardale fully.

<crossesfingers>

If we draft to fix holes we will be circling the drain soon. We need a plan that sees farther ahead than 1 year.

Cardale is a nice lottery ticket. We will see how that is going soon enough.

We're going to cheer Tyrod when the games start. But we expect an active and aggressive front office.

I kinda would rather tactical than aggressive. But i get your point Jeff for sure. I am likely in the minority her