Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you aren't worth betting with...you're a nobody. just too bad you had to crawl over to this board and taint it with your bull ****.

A nobody that has you responding with anger...par for the course with you.

It's posters like you who have brought the same garbage with you. I have always kept discussions here on topic and haven't let my emotions affect my behavior and posting here.

You have obviously failed here in that aspect, along with others who can't deal with an opinion contrary to your own.

It would be boring here if everyone agreed. As far as Taylor goes, the silent majority outweigh the vocal minority when it comes to support.

I'm not CoT, but I do like TT. I don't think anyone sees him as anything but 15-20th right now. The NNNs think he's ranked 28-32nd and that's just stupid. Embarassing actually.

It's still a ridiculous thing to say.

Really? Do you remember the entire context of the argument, yet? You haven't bothered trying to prove it wrong in any way.

Try. Please. This would be the epitome of thinking objectively.

Tell me how it's a ridiculous thing to say a QB who, over a 16 game season (for the ones he's healthy) would consistently put up 4150 yards, 28 TDs, 7 INTs with the 2nd highest career passer Rating in NFL history would be in the HOF? And if you're one of those "wins are on the QB" guys then also a guy who wins more games than he loses and, therefore, likely ends up in the playoffs multiple times.

Tell me how that's a ridiculous thing to say? Now you're not actually arguing against my point, you're just saying something dumb because to go so far as to call that "ridiculous" is ludicrous.

LIvely offseason discussions If we can stay civilized :thumbsup:

You're the man figster. Gotta teach happy days and dabillsfan some lessons in cool

Happy days ain't so happy. Lol.

It would be boring here if everyone agreed. As far as Taylor goes, the silent majority outweigh the vocal minority when it comes to support.

I'm not CoT, but I do like TT. I don't think anyone sees him as anything but 15-20th right now. The NNNs think he's ranked 28-32nd and that's just stupid. Embarassing actually.

20th to 24th is accurate no ? Edited by Ryan L Billz

No, we didn't.

Yes we did...Tyrod played the first 15 games and going into week 17 we were 5th in scoring with only 2 teams with more TD's than the Bills (Falcons and Saints). These are facts FireChan, nothing you can do about it.

You aren't allowed to eliminate the games our QB didn't play and count games that other team's QBs didn't play.

Also, lol at get him an uncoverable player. Coming right up!

Dumbest statement you have ever written, and thats saying a lot. UNDER TAYLOR..therefore, ONLY referencing games he played by very definition of the statement and we are SOLELY speaking about Taylor...Not EJ or Cardale...

So you can NOT count games EJ/Cardale played (one) in evaluation of the offenses success with TYROD as QB. But you already know that, still doesn't keeping you from your usual non sense though, so at least you are consistent.

PS: Its hilarious too because you actually by default are making a STRONGER case for TT...wtih TT...5th highest scoring team in NFL, he sits ONE game and we drop to 10th.

Edited by Alphadawg7

You're the man figster. Gotta teach happy days and dabillsfan some lessons in cool

Happy days ain't so happy. Lol.

20th to 24th is accurate no ?

I'm cool. I have made my position on taylor clear. I really have no issues with you or anyone here. here meaning original members. now, I can't say the same for a couple in this thread that staggered over here with there agenda. those two, nothing cool about them at all.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Yes we did...Tyrod played the first 15 games and going into week 17 we were 5th in scoring with only 2 teams with more TD's than the Bills (Falcons and Saints). These are facts FireChan, nothing you can do about it.

Dumbest statement you have ever written, and thats saying a lot. UNDER TAYLOR..therefore, ONLY referencing games he played by very definition of the statement and we are SOLELY speaking about Taylor...Not EJ or Cardale...

So you can NOT count games EJ/Cardale played (one) in evaluation of the offenses success with TYROD as QB. But you already know that, still doesn't keeping you from your usual non sense though, so at least you are consistent.

PS: Its hilarious too because you actually by default are making a STRONGER case for TT...wtih TT...5th highest scoring team in NFL, he sits ONE game and we drop to 10th.

thanks for explanation

You're ranking him against other teams though. Do you not see how it's unfair to not count games TT didn't play but count games that Connor Cook played?

And EJ scored against the Pats. Did you take that score out of your calculation?

Really? Do you remember the entire context of the argument, yet? You haven't bothered trying to prove it wrong in any way.

Try. Please. This would be the epitome of thinking objectively.

Tell me how it's a ridiculous thing to say a QB who, over a 16 game season (for the ones he's healthy) would consistently put up 4150 yards, 28 TDs, 7 INTs with the 2nd highest career passer Rating in NFL history would be in the HOF? And if you're one of those "wins are on the QB" guys then also a guy who wins more games than he loses and, therefore, likely ends up in the playoffs multiple times.

Tell me how that's a ridiculous thing to say? Now you're not actually arguing against my point, you're just saying something dumb because to go so far as to call that "ridiculous" is ludicrous.

What's ridiculous is trying to make an argument based off stats he didn't even achieve one year, let alone more than one.

It's just further proof and goes to show the incredible lengths you and other CoT members go to for a guy that just isn't very good.

And please leave the passer rating nonsense alone. We all know he ran a simplified offense with low risk, high percentage throws to pump up that rating. Ask him to do more (2016) and you see what happens.

HappyDays refused my bet that he'd make less, and DoyouseewhathappensLarry owes 50 to my charity.

Lol what? I offered you a bet that said Tyrod would be starting on some team on Week 1 of the 2017 season and you declined to take it. Now you're just making crap up.

Lol what? I offered you a bet that said Tyrod would be starting on some team on Week 1 of the 2017 season and you declined to take it. Now you're just making crap up.

I challenged you and Larry to the same bet.

We couldn't agree on the bet you wanted to make, this is true.

You're ranking him against other teams though. Do you not see how it's unfair to not count games TT didn't play but count games that Connor Cook played?

And EJ scored against the Pats. Did you take that score out of your calculation?

Its also fair to consider the possibility that had Taylor finished the season out the Bills may have ranked even higher.

Durability plays into everything...