Patriots build Superbowl team, Bills stay the same!

You got banned for being the Hope Police. Every time a Bills fan expressed even a small amount of optimism, you'd jump right in to remind them of how inept we've been and how wonderful the Pats are.

And there are certainly dominant players. Hightower is very good, but overpaid as of today.

I got banned for stating that Hiring Rex was a super bad move. That all he was going to accomplish was tearing apart a good defense and whaley having to use draft commodity to get "his" guys.

As far as what the Pats are doing this offseason. Theyre 61 million under the cap but needed to spend almost 30 million in cash to get to the floor.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say that? I just said the bills are worse this year. Partly because they have no depth at all to replace those guys because their drafting over the last few years is awful

Worse on paper for sure. But if you break it down not that bad. I will just do base offense and defense based on starts last year.

Good chance the offense is better next season. Must find an upgrade to Goodwin.

QB 2016 Taylor, 2017 Taylor SAME

RB 2016 McCoy, 2017 McCoy SAME

FB 2016 Felton, 2017 DiMarco EVEN

WR 2016 Woods, 2017 Watkins UPGRADE

WR 2016 Goodwin, 2017 ????? Not hard to upgrade Goodwin

TE 2016 Clay, 2017 Clay SAME

LT 2016 Glenn, 2017 Glenn SAME

LG 2016 Incognito, 2017 Incognito SAME

C 2016 Wood, 2017 Wood SAME

RG 2016 Miller, 2017 Miller SAME

RT 2016 Mills, 2017 Mills SAME

Defense has major scheme changes and some holes. The Bills have to add a couple speed LBs and find a starting CB.

RE 2016 Hughes, 2017 Hughes SAME

DT 2016 Williams, 2017 Williams SAME

DT 2016 Washington, 2017 Dareus UPGRADE

LE 2016 Alexander/Lawson, 2017 Alexander/Lawson SAME

WOLB 2016 Zach Brown, 2017 ?????

SOLB 2016 Alexander, 2017 Reggie Ragland ROOKIE

MLB 2016 Preston Brown, 2017 Preston Brown SAME

CB 2016 Gilmore, 2017 ?????

CB 2016 Darby, 2017 Darby SAME

S 2016 Graham, 2017 Hyde UPGRADE

S 2016 A lot of players, 2017 Poyer UPGRADE

It would be a shame if someone broke his hand 24 hours before opening day...... :devil:

It wouldn't hurt my feelings. lol. Only problem is he would be back in 6-8 weeks, win the remainder of the games and go on to win the super bowl.

Worse on paper for sure. But if you break it down not that bad. I will just do base offense and defense based on starts last year.

Good chance the offense is better next season. Must find an upgrade to Goodwin.

QB 2016 Taylor, 2017 Taylor SAME

RB 2016 McCoy, 2017 McCoy SAME

FB 2016 Felton, 2017 DiMarco EVEN

WR 2016 Woods, 2017 Watkins UPGRADE

WR 2016 Goodwin, 2017 ????? Not hard to upgrade Goodwin

TE 2016 Clay, 2017 Clay SAME

LT 2016 Glenn, 2017 Glenn SAME

LG 2016 Incognito, 2017 Incognito SAME

C 2016 Wood, 2017 Wood SAME

RG 2016 Miller, 2017 Miller SAME

RT 2016 Mills, 2017 Mills SAME

Defense has major scheme changes and some holes. The Bills have to add a couple speed LBs and find a starting CB.

RE 2016 Hughes, 2017 Hughes SAME

DT 2016 Williams, 2017 Williams SAME

DT 2016 Washington, 2017 Dareus UPGRADE

LE 2016 Alexander/Lawson, 2017 Alexander/Lawson SAME

WOLB 2016 Zach Brown, 2017 ?????

SOLB 2016 Alexander, 2017 Reggie Ragland ROOKIE

MLB 2016 Preston Brown, 2017 Preston Brown SAME

CB 2016 Gilmore, 2017 ?????

CB 2016 Darby, 2017 Darby SAME

S 2016 Graham, 2017 Hyde UPGRADE

S 2016 A lot of players, 2017 Poyer UPGRADE

We will have a better Wide Receiver added I'm sure after the draft. I am stoked to see Ragland play and Lawson will only get better. We have a much better coaching staff and I trust McDermotts defense will out work, out execute and have much more success than the Rex defenses.

I'm excited that they are building a super team, because that way when someone knocks them out it's glory for that team and heartbreak for Pats fans.

I don't want a slow long coast where it doesn't really matter if you beat them because they are just mailing it in and living on past glories. I want to beat them NOW when it counts as much as ever.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings. lol. Only problem is he would be back in 6-8 weeks, win the remainder of the games and go on to win the super bowl.

We will have a better Wide Receiver added I'm sure after the draft. I am stoked to see Ragland play and Lawson will only get better. We have a much better coaching staff and I trust McDermotts defense will out work, out execute and have much more success than the Rex defenses.

Sign Shead. trade down picking up a 2nd. Draft a WR and 2 LB's in the 1st 2 rounds. Draft a CB in the 3rd.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

I'm excited that they are building a super team, because that way when someone knocks them out it's glory for that team and heartbreak for Pats fans.

I don't want a slow long coast where it doesn't really matter if you beat them because they are just mailing it in and living on past glories. I want to beat them NOW when it counts as much as ever.

We'll never have the upper hand in the " Us vs Brady " game......what is he now?...26-3 against us ?....if we sweep them for the next 11 years, he still would be over 0.500 vs the Bills....the guy needs to retire...that's our only hope....

The Patriots get Gilmore, Cooks and Hightower, the Bills resign Tyrod, draft replacement for Gilmore.

New England 14-2, Bills 6-10. What's the point of even watching. Seen this film before.

Well then don't watch or go. Tired of all the damned negativity. If you don't like anything that this team does, then find another team. You don't have to like everything, but again if you don't like anything about the Bills, then time to find another team. They have done some good things this offseason and I believe the team is better for it. Overpaying for Gilmore was not going to enable them to beat NE. My guess is NE will be sorry they signed him very soon.

So OP, what are the Bills supposed to do, get Tom Brady?

Some of you ppl are ridiculous.

The Pats got insanely lucky when they drafted Brady, there was no FO skill involved, it was pure 6th round luck. That luck provided them many years of success and players who want to play for them. It's very very easy to be the GM of the Patriots right now. Get over it...

I think the only way it could end in heartbreak is if they are going for an undefeated season.

I agree with you triple Threat, go be a Pats fan if you want to brag on them. I am so tired of our fans comparing us to the Pats. Compare the Pats to every team in the NFL. They are the best, they win more often than anyone, not just the Bills. They have the best QB to ever play in the NFL. Can we beat the Pats yes but I will take them 8 out of 10 times and especially when it counts. The Pats never carried much talent on their teams and I would say that most years the Bills had way more talent "BUT" there is only 1 Tom Brady so get over it.

The Bills have been very unlucky instead of bad.

If you put the Patriots in the AFC North - Cleveland would be Cleveland - you'd never hear anything from the Bengals - for a few years the Steelers and Ravens would be a threat but they'd be teams fighting for a wild card most years. If you put them in the AFC West you'd never hear anything from the Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers - for a couple years Denver would be a threat with their defense as of very late and maybe a couple of Mannings good years. If you put them in the AFC South - they would dominate much like the do in the East - the Jags, Colts, Texans and Titans wouldn't sniff the division. I'd like to see any of these teams try and win when the majority of them - the majority of years would be 0-2 against the Patriots

Edited by Triple Threat

Poor Cap & Salary management

We continue to over pay with little results

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

same old

BILLS...............

Free agency isn't over. The options dwindle by the day but there are still good players out there to be had that could fill needs for this team. The team made a smart move bringing back Taylor and made good moves in bringing in Hyde and resigning Lorax. The team is desperately thin at receiver and corner and could use a boost at RT and Safety. But the draft could provide some of those needs and the team can make a move or two in free agency to fill some of those needs. Hopefully the Bills keep active in the secondary market and have a good draft.

The Bills are smart to not overpay but they would be stupid to leave glaring holes on the roster. Hopefully the rest of free agency shakes out positively.

Bills got worse this off season really. Signed a bunch of scrubs for the most part, and lost gilmore, aaron williams, robert woods, robey coleman, Zac Brown. Probably more I am missing

Did the Bills get worse? IMO, losing Rex Ryan and his merry band of idiots was more valuable than signing any two unrestricted free agents that were on the market.

The Patriots get Gilmore, Cooks and Hightower, the Bills resign Tyrod, draft replacement for Gilmore.

New England 14-2, Bills 6-10. What's the point of even watching. Seen this film before.

Well?