Andre Holmes was a good pickup

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of starting a "Holmes was a great signing" thread. Will one of you kind gentlemen take a quick look and make sure we don't have any of those yet? Sheesh...

Here's a tip for the refugees: If you see a story on the web about the Bills that is more than two minutes old, one of our prolific posters (26CornerBlitz, YOLO, etc) have already created a thread about it and your thoughts on the subject should go there.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

That is such a typical response. Do you even know WTF happened? Bills made him an offer. That offer like all others is passed to the NFLPA. The NFLPA screwed up. How many of these idiotic responses are we going to have to deal with?

This is interesting. Never knew teams had to submit offers to NFLPA. Why? Why purpose does this serve? Team can change offer at any time. How does this work. Every 5 min in the negotiation they must fax the numbers as they change to NFLPA??

Do the two parties agree to a contract and then they both send the contract to NFLPA and it is only an offer if only one sends it in and the other side backs out??

Can players about to visit a team get the numbers the team has offered other players??

Anyone know?

Edited by cba fan

That is such a typical response. Do you even know WTF happened? Bills made him an offer. That offer like all others is passed to the NFLPA. The NFLPA screwed up. How many of these idiotic responses are we going to have to deal with?

Calm down there all I was saying is only this could happen to bills not that bills messed up. Edited by billsherd

Andre Holmes? Boy he'll bring the season ticket holders back.

Are we having problems selling tickets? I would assume what brings the season ticket holders back is loyalty, just like every other year.

I've been a long time season ticket holder, as are most in my section, and we keep coming back. Its not because of splashy (or, not so splashy) signings..it's because we are die hard fans who love the Bills and experiencing it all live and in person and with each other.

And who gives a **** if signings bring more fans or not...I want, and 99% of fans want, signings that make our football team competitive