Andre Holmes was a good pickup

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shown some promise in Oakland. He is our number 2. No more excuses for Tyrod. Big target. If we miss playoffs gotta go all in on Allen, Rosen or Darnold. Don't care if we have to sell the farm.

So we were 7-9 last year, MAYBE signed a guy with 14 catches last year and that is enough to put us in the playoffs? LOL. Just the same I will say we could use the guy, but we need a lot of guys

i have a feeling he's a guy that would give you a ****ty bag, then act like he's doing you a favor.

Haha, maybe. What an adventure though. I haven't picked out seeds and stems for several years. My Bills fanhood is similar to this scenario.

Always picking out the bad because I can't quit em. Holding out for hope that one day the Bills are a dense, sparkling nug with purple hairs. Maybe then my smile won't be so manufactured.

Haha, maybe. What an adventure though. I haven't picked out seeds and stems for several years. My Bills fanhood is similar to this scenario.

Always picking out the bad because I can't quit em. Holding out for hope that one day the Bills are a dense, sparkling nug with purple hairs. Maybe then my smile won't be so manufactured.

i really feel this should be on a hallmark card.

lol... There were times when there were 8 threads about tyrod going on the first page..

Yea there was. That was just down right stupid I thought. And each and every one of them the same exact thing was talked about by the 4th post or so. Its not an exaggeration by you either. It was really that many threads, hell maybe more than 8 at times.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Yea there was. That was just down right stupid I thought. And each and every one of them the same exact thing was talked about by the 4th post of so. Its not an exaggeration by you either. It was really that many threads, hell maybe more than 8 at times.

usually involved Jm2009 repeating himself over and over...

usually involved Jm2009 repeating himself over and over...

Yes and also the others that didn't like Tyrod. They both would continue to repeat themselves time and time again in each and every thread. Sometimes it wasnt even a Tyrod thread and it would go on and on lol......

......sounds like offer is on the table and pending still.......

Earlier today (3/15/17), ESPN’s Mike Rodak reported that the Buffalo Bills continued to address their lackluster receiver depth by signing a three-year, $4.5 million contract with former Oakland Raiders receiver Andre Holmes.

Almost immediately afterward, that was refuted by both the player and the team. However, the original report cited NFLPA contract filings, which are generally only made public once a deal is finalized.

So what happened?

According to NFL.com's Mike Garafolo, official contract offers are also sent to the NFLPA, although they generally aren't publicized. In this case, it seems someone in the NFLPA office mistook the team's contract offer for a finalized contract and sent out the details with the rest of the contracts that were actually signed today.

......sounds like offer is on the table and pending still.......

Earlier today (3/15/17), ESPN’s Mike Rodak reported that the Buffalo Bills continued to address their lackluster receiver depth by signing a three-year, $4.5 million contract with former Oakland Raiders receiver Andre Holmes.

Almost immediately afterward, that was refuted by both the player and the team. However, the original report cited NFLPA contract filings, which are generally only made public once a deal is finalized.

So what happened?

According to NFL.com's Mike Garafolo, official contract offers are also sent to the NFLPA, although they generally aren't publicized. In this case, it seems someone in the NFLPA office mistook the team's contract offer for a finalized contract and sent out the details with the rest of the contracts that were actually signed today.

They should be awarded him automatically then.

Funny the Bills finally tighten up leaks and then the NFLPA !@#$s up.