Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that a player should definitively know whether or not he used a pen to scribble his name on a paper that gave him millions of dollars in exchange for spending a given amount of time with an NFL franchise. It should be clear to a player whether or not they did this occur either way.

Only in Buffalo.

both the player and the team have said he didn't sign. It was an error by the nflpa - filed incorrectly as a signing and it was only an offer.

both the player and the team have said he didn't sign. It was an error by the nflpa - filed incorrectly as a signing and it was only an offer.

Yeah verified on the local news tonight. Kinda sucks though, now every other team knows the Bills offer.

:censored: you nflpa.

I would like it if we signed this guy. I've seen many Raiders games and he is buried on their roster.

He would be a very good addition.

Complete ****ing retard. God how I wish BBMB was still up

Wow, what time period do you live in? Dropping the R-Word like that to throw shade at another poster for some petty disagreement you're having over the Internet on a Buffalo Bills MessageBoard. Get ahold of yourself, please. You degrade the human race when you so casually toss around hate speech. I'll leave you with this.. I'd be willing to bet a good portion of this board has a family member or friend who faces the world each day with bigger barriers to overcome than you can imagine. Take a class in sensitivity...

Oh and this is not *Sarcasm* but I'm sure it could be taken that way and this is why that method of humor, which is dependent on tone or interactive mediums that would show a persons expression, rarely hits home here.

But you'll keep trying won't ya?

Signing with the bills is like !@#$ing the fat chick...Sometimes it's the only available option you just hope no one finds out

Wow, what time period do you live in? Dropping the F-Word like that to throw shade at another poster for some petty disagreement you're having over the Internet on a Buffalo Bills MessageBoard. Get ahold of yourself, please. You degrade the human race when you so casually toss around hate speech. I'll leave you with this.. I'd be willing to bet a good portion of this board has a family member or friend who faces the world each day with bigger barriers to overcome than you can imagine. Take a class in sensitivity...

Wow, what time period do you live in? Dropping the F-Word like that to throw shade at another poster for some petty disagreement you're having over the Internet on a Buffalo Bills MessageBoard. Get ahold of yourself, please. You degrade the human race when you so casually toss around hate speech. I'll leave you with this.. I'd be willing to bet a good portion of this board has a family member or friend who faces the world each day with bigger barriers to overcome than you can imagine. Take a class in sensitivity...

Sounds like it hit home Cripple.

Spring a leak? She mend ya?