Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ittakestime has never felt worse about this team than right now! I guess we should all just give up and start doing yard work on Sundays!

What a joke, I bet his friends tell him to stop being so negative all the time.

We have a lot of the same pieces from last year, a new coach, a draft coming up, and we have averaged 8 wins a year the last three years. The sky is not falling, in fact now is the time to be optimistic.

Ittakestime, If you want to provide real analysis on our cap situation, or free agents you think we should get, or draft picks that you like, please let us know. But your pessimistic shtick is getting real old.

Ittakestime has never felt worse about this team than right now! I guess we should all just give up and start doing yard work on Sundays!

What a joke, I bet his friends tell him to stop being so negative all the time.

We have a lot of the same pieces from last year, a new coach, a draft coming up, and we have averaged 8 wins a year the last three years. The sky is not falling, in fact now is the time to be optimistic.

Ittakestime, If you want to provide real analysis on our cap situation, or free agents you think we should get, or draft picks that you like, please let us know. But your pessimistic shtick is getting real old.

Same pieces from last year??

We were a 6 win team (Go ahead and count the Bradyless Pats win if you want to feel better).

From a 6 win team, we lost our starting corner, our starting LB, our starting WR, and our starting safety.

We have a tougher schedule and brought back the QB associated with a bottom 2 passing game.

What real analysis do want in terms of the cap? Just go to spotrac and see our cap-talent ratio in terms of the top teams in the NFL.

I'm sure your the Bills fan that continues to buy seasons after 17 straight seasons without the playoffs.

We were a 6 win team (Go ahead and count the Bradyless Pats win if you want to feel better).

From a 6 win team, we lost our starting corner, our starting LB, our starting WR, and our starting safety.

We have a tougher schedule and brought back the QB associated with a bottom 2 passing game.

What real analysis do want in terms of the cap? Just go to spotrac and see our cap-talent ratio in terms of the top teams in the NFL.

I'm sure your the Bills fan that continues to buy seasons after 17 straight seasons without the playoffs.

I'll take your Bradyless win and toss in a Tyrodless loss.

See how easy the game is played?

I said a lot of the same pieces, figures you can't read. It also figures you don't count a win a win. Tyrod is better than most of the quarterbacks we have had since Kelly or Bledsoe, regardless of what you think.

Any real analysis from you would be nice. Seriously, any. You point out negatives, B word and whine. Reminds me of a teenager who is having a bad day. I guess that is just your personality.

I don't need to feel better. I love my team and am a positive person. Look in the mirror. There are real criticisms of our team on this site, and we agree with them. But almost no one here agrees with any of the ridiuclous things you post.

Tyrod is better than most of the quarterbacks we have had since Kelly or Bledsoe, regardless of what you think.

Any real analysis from you would be nice. Seriously, any. You point out negatives, B word and whine. Reminds me of a teenager who is having a bad day. I guess that is just your personality.

I don't need to feel better. I love my team and am a positive person. Look in the mirror. There are real criticisms of our team on this site, and we agree with them. But almost no one here agrees with any of the ridiuclous things you post.

The question isn't whether TT is better than the likes of Losman, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, or Manuel. It is whether he's good enough to QB this team into the playoffs and so far the answer is no. He doesn't hurt the team, but he's not helping it much either. And he essentially admitted his play wasn't good enough by taking a pay cut.

Any fan who comes onto this board and questions the Bills has a right to do so. When they fail to make the playoffs, fire someone, rebuild, fail to make the playoffs, and repeat that process it creates a little skepticism. And that is especially so when the front office remains largely intact the past 4 years.

If you can't tolerate dissenting opinion about the team and where it's going it's you that has the issue. It's more than reasonable for fans to question the direction of this team, particularly with regard to their reckless use of cap dollars in 2015-16, the bad drafts going back forever, and revolving door of HC's, without changes to the front office.

Some fans love to make excuses though, which means accountability goes out the window.

Edited by BillsVet

The question isn't whether TT is better than the likes of Losman, Edwards, Fitzpatrick, or Manuel. It is whether he's good enough to QB this team into the playoffs and so far the answer is no. He doesn't hurt the team, but he's not helping it much either. And he essentially admitted his play wasn't good enough by taking a pay cut.

Any fan who comes onto this board and questions the Bills has a right to do so. When they fail to make the playoffs, fire someone, rebuild, fail to make the playoffs, and repeat that process it creates a little skepticism. And that is especially so when the front office remains largely intact the past 4 years.

If you can't tolerate dissenting opinion about the team and where it's going it's you that has the issue. It's more than reasonable for fans to question the direction of this team, particularly with regard to their reckless use of cap dollars in 2015-16, the bad drafts going back forever, and revolving door of HC's, without changes to the front office.

Some fans love to make excuses though, which means accountability goes out the window.

If you cant tolerate fans making what you feel are excuses......you might be the issue as well.

...I literally frickin hate the way this team operates, but it is not easy to just abandon all these years of history and memories.

Sure it is. Just let go. You can do it, don't sell yourself short. Why hang on to things you hate?

We also lost 4 winnable division games... If the defense showed up at all we probably couldve won all 4 - and likely replaced miami in the playoffs.

Actually that wasn't the question. You brought that up out of nowhere. I have no problem tolerating other people's opinions but there are a handful of posters who bring nothing to this board but their negative feelings. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Billsvet have you even read this whole thread or some of his posts?

Geezus...another thread taken over by non sense. Man, since the board merger, its impossible to have a thread stay on topic and impossible to keep up with it unless you have time to read 20+ pages everytime and sift through influx of doom and gloom, everything the Bills do is wrong, we need to be like Cleveland, we need to be like NE, Whaley is the worst, TT will doom us no matter what. I mean the thread can be about a non Bills player/topic and it will go down the same stupid paths. It can be about a kicker, ex player, a player rumored to be available via trade, a possible scenario between two teams not involving the bills...doesnt matter, all those same narratives show up EVERY time. Getting hard to be around here right now and what should be an exciting time of year.

I mean, I am starting to miss the "Ralph is Cheap" people its so bad around here right now.

So rather than sift through all the nonsense, can someone just clarify if Holmes has been confirmed to have signed, confirmed he wont be signing here, or if its still undecided? I would appreciate it...thanks in advance.

Alpha - he is visiting today but hasn't signed yet (that we know of)

Thank you Yolo, appreciate it. I would actually really like this signing, so hoping it becomes official. This is what Whaley has been one of the best at in the NFL as GM, finding really good value in FA, and I think this kid will prove to be the kind of value we got in guys like MG, Lorenzo, etc.