Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It appears as if all of the TDS idiots don't understand a damn thing about negotiations.

In fairness, the asshats suffering from TDS do understand negotiation. They hold their hands out, cry about fair shares, and demand free everything rather than actually earning a living.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

In fairness, the asshats suffering from TDS do understand negotiation. They hold their hands out, cry about fair shares, and demand free everything rather than actually earning a living.

I've always said to just let them.

Hunger is a tremendous motivator, and ultimately solves the problem on it's own.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

The same way it may have been part of a discussion as to how to deal with NK. It's no big deal. Why is it that every time I get into a discussion with you the words "dense" and "obtuse" come to my mind?

Using military families to me is a big deal. To a draft dodger it wouldn’t be though. 

8 minutes ago, Nanker said:

#IMPEACH #RESIST

We must stop literal super mecha-Hitler from destroying the planet with this warmongering peace stuff! Oh and women too, he wants to kill women by nominating literal super mecha-Goering to the Supreme Court!

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

And yet Hillary STILL isn't president, and the the dumb one is about to seat his second SCOTUS justice.

But other than that, you totally nailed it.

BUT HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!  You have earned a hard candy, little boy. Make sure you only take one!

Edited by donbb

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

Using military families to me is a big deal. To a draft dodger it wouldn’t be though. 

right, because all animals are equal, it's just that some animals are more equal than others. 

riiiiigggggghhhhhtttttttttttt

Edited by Foxx

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's amazing that Obama's policies are finally bearing fruit.  What a great, special man.

It only took a few years. Fortunately, Trump kept the Obama policies in place so that we could see the true impact of Obama's actions. ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1