Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

6 minutes ago, donbb said:

North Korea denuclearized yet DR? Or are you so full of **** it's oozing out your ears?

These things take time as our treaties with other countries have shown. I'm old enough to remember you and you ilk fighting additional oil drilling and exploration because "it'll take at least ten years to become energy independent". Grow up.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

These things take time as our treaties with other countries have shown. I'm old enough to remember you and you ilk fighting additional oil drilling and exploration because "it'll take at least ten years to become energy independent". Grow up.

So you agree DR was and always has been full of **** on this topic! Go Bills!

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

He is incapable of growing. He's proved that time and time again. Instead of growing he merely moves to a new screen name like a hermit crab. So bitter. So angry. So devoid of insight and completely unwilling to participate in a constructive conversation. 

Gary is a coward who roots against his country from the safety of ever changing handles. No one takes him seriously, nor should they until he proves he's capable of being more than a net negative for this community. 

• Like (+1) 1

Keep pushing those talking points, Gary (of course without any evidence to support your position because you're a hack).  Anyone who thinks differently is a Russian toad. Got it. A statement which is hilarious when you consider your entire narrative of Russian collusion was produced by Russian spies paid for by the DNC.

Irony alert! 

Keep rooting against your country, keep rooting for more war. It's a great look on you. You're showing exactly what you care about and it's your ego. Nothing more.

Trump lives rent free in your head. Must suck for you to know you got 6 more years to

go...

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Keep pushing those talking points, Gary (of course without any evidence to support your position because you're a hack).  Anyone who thinks differently is a Russian toad. Got it. A statement which is hilarious when you consider your entire narrative of Russian collusion was produced by Russian spies paid for by the DNC.

Irony alert! 

Keep rooting against your country, keep rooting for more war. It's a great look on you. You're showing exactly what you care about and it's your ego. Nothing more.

Trump lives rent free in your head. Must suck for you to know you got 6 more years to

go...

I live rent free in your head - so much so you've invented multiple personalities of mine to occupy even more space in that hollow dome of yours.

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

How many missile tests has the DPRK had in the past year?  How many nuclear tests?

That doesn't matter, just like the booming economy doesn't matter. Trump is evil, literally SuperMechahHitler. He's going to doom us all, kill all the blacks and women, get us into nuclear war with East Timor and piss on the ashes of our country, because he beat Hillary!

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-called-off-pompeos-north-korea-visit-belligerent-035550400.html

The Washington Post reported on Monday that U.S. President Donald Trump called off a visit to North Korea by Pompeo after the latter received a belligerent letter from a senior North Korean official just hours after the trip was announced last week.

CNN reported that the letter was sent by the former head of North Korea's spy agency, Kim Yong Chol, but it was not known how it was sent. The Washington Post said North Korea had been increasingly communicating through its U.N. mission.

Interesting. The 'belligerent letter' came first from a 'former' official. I wonder if Lil' Kim is facing an internal coup from those who aren't interested in peace (and the subsequent loss of power when they can't rule through fear).

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-called-off-pompeos-north-korea-visit-belligerent-035550400.html

Interesting. The 'belligerent letter' came first from a 'former' official. I wonder if Lil' Kim is facing an internal coup from those who aren't interested in peace (and the subsequent loss of power when they can't rule through fear).

Maybe Brennan talked him into sending it.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...