If the bills only sign one more guy pre-draft...

Who do you want and why?

Personally I want Z Brown back. Know what we're getting and shouldn't cost a fortune.

I thought you were going to say something crazy like Cutler or Jamaal Charles...

...but, yeah...

... I'm hoping for Brown back to. Seems to me like he fits the defense better than anyone else on the roster. We clearly need LB. I wonder if BUF doesn't want him back or if it's a $ thing.

Without a doubt zach brown

It wouldnt be perfect.....but P. Brown, Z. Brown, Reggie Ragland is a starting trio in the NFL

Safety has been addressed

We need pass catchers (strongest TE group in years) and the draft is rich in secondary......we should pluck at least 2....and we need a qb to groom in this draft.

It's got to be a corner or the whole season could end up looking like that jets game where fitz was a beast

Did LB Klein end up signing with anyone yet?

Saints.

Here's the thing- we need day 1 starters at WR, CB and at least a rotational LB

CB seems the easiest FA, 10 is a good value spot for starting WR in this bunch and you can get a serviceable lb on day 2. I just have a hard time seeing those needs slotted any other way maximizing value

Justin Hunter hasn't signed anywhere yet, right? He seemed to have some chemistry with Tyrod and is a legitimate WR3, while we seem to be signing WR4 and WR5 types. If we end up with Davis or Williams in the draft, a WR core of Watkins, Davis/Williams and Hunter is a big upgrade over last season.

Claibourne is an option at CB. Cruz is not a viable option based upon last season in my opinion.