NCAA BB March Madness

boyst

Nice win last night!? Keep it going!!

That was AWESOME! Great game, beating the coach who ditched you and knocked us out 2 years ago. Great win! Props to coach Miller for making a point of seeking out the Xavier players to congratulate them at a difficult time. By all accounts an intense but classy guy. Bring on Gonzaga! We're playing with house money!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The legends on one side and JV YMCA trash on the other, sorry Zags you haven't shown that you are a top 15 team. You'd have to pay me to watch any of the 3 games on that side of the bracket.

Thanks again NCAA for being so stupid to give me two of the top 4 teams in the country (UCLA and UK) playing this early. Just like I watched #1 No Carlina State play #3 Maryland in the ACC title game with only the winner going to the NCAA tourney in 1974 thanks to your bogus and pointless rules...

The whole Lonzo Ball hype train has turned me off of UCLA. Not so much him, but more his dad. No pressure there....Todd Marinovich 2.0.

Twitter is going in on Lavar Balls dumb ass. Lonzo was MIA all night long and Fox cooked him for 30 plus.

Thanks again NCAA for being so stupid to give me two of the top 4 teams in the country (UCLA and UK) playing this early. Just like I watched #1 No Carlina State play #3 Maryland in the ACC title game with only the winner going to the NCAA tourney in 1974 thanks to your bogus and pointless rules...

Agree now UNC vs UK as well.

Congratulations Gonzaga. First West Coast Conference team in the Final Four in 60 years.

Great run by Xavier, it just wasn't there day.

As Chris Mack (Xavier coach) pointed out, Gonzaga was 290th in 3 point reliance. If they make 50% of their 24 3 point attempts AND have that enourmous inside presence, they are damn near impossible to beat.

I'll take 50% as a successful venture.

I'm at a pathetic 25%, so you look like a stud to me.

As Chris Mack (Xavier coach) pointed out, Gonzaga was 290th in 3 point reliance. If they make 50% of their 24 3 point attempts AND have that enourmous inside presence, they are damn near impossible to beat.

I'm at a pathetic 25%, so you look like a stud to me.

Yep, Xavier's philosophy was lets pack it in tight & take our chances with zags chucking it from the outside. I knew Xavier was cooked in the first 10 minutes of the game when Gonzaga couldn't miss from the arc. All boils down to they caught them on a bad night. There are 2 things that are going to be working against Gonzaga Saturday night. First, the Gamecocks have the length & interior size to bang with the zags so they will be able to play their shooters in their face, something Xavier was unwillingly/incapable of doing. & the other thing is & people never talk about this the difference in depth perception playing in a football stadium. It creates all kind of havoc and poor shooting. I expect South Carolina to turn this game into a slug fest. Low scoring game. I think the Zags do pull it out but it is going to be close. Play the under 139 & take the Gamecocks +7. There is my free advice for everybody Saturday. Gonzaga 56 South Carolina 54 No clue about the the second game. UNC should win but I just have a weird feeling the ducks are going to cover & win the game outright.