NCAA BB March Madness

boyst

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope you had nothing "invested" in this.

I just got home from Orlando. I am typing to you, since I can barely talk to anyone else having lost my voice over the weekend. My son attended FSU, but I was still just fine with the stomping my Xavier team put on them last night! That gives little old Xavier 6 Sweet 16's in the last 10 years. Not too shabby. :)

my five year old picked Xavier to win it all, because his cousin goes there. So there you go!

my five year old picked Xavier to win it all, because his cousin goes there. So there you go!

Your son will get a very special gift from me if that occurs. Children have the ear of God. :)

Of the nine ACC teams, only one made it to the Sweet Sixteen. Terrible tournament for them.

But FSU took the biggest stomping, and basically quit like an overmatched AAU team, and it was glorious to watch! (Coaching was all the difference.)

Oregon escaped, Rhode Island had them.

!@#$!!!! :censored:

Iverson fouls a guy throwing up a desperation 3 as the shot clock runs out and on the next trip they give up 2 offense rebounds. Six point swing in the last 2 mins cost us the game. I'm so !@#$ing pissed off right now.

Edited by KD in CA

Pac 12, conference of Champions sends its top 3 to the next round. Even the wounded Ducks came through. Duke losing is always great, was there when VCU took them out in Buffalo, thought the crowd was going to cause the roof to collapse.

Big Ten came to play with no hype this time. Good to see Alex English, a major dude that got almost zero credit during his NBA career.

Virginia was the biggest disappointment for the ACC, just edging the Noles.