Wheres the market for Zach Brown?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to keep Brown. Not at all costs. Ragland can be the MLB, Spikes anchored that spot in 2014 and I think Ragland is better than Spikes in a lot of ways. But at OLB I don't see much outside of Preston Brown. I am not sure where Lorax fits as I think he is best suited for DE same goes for Shaq. Having Both Browns flank Ragland is a pretty good LB core behind a very good defensive line. Zach Brown gives them a lot better coverage from the lineback position which could be lacking with Ragland and Preston Brown.

What does that mean???

I believe that it means that he's on his way to someone who might pay him what he's looking for.

And that Oakland clearly didn't.

Also, the replies to that tweet are something. Raider fans think quite highly of themselves.

Edited by Blokestradamus

I believe that it means that he's on his way to someone who might pay him what he's looking for.

And that Oakland clearly didn't.

Also, the replies to that tweet are something. Raider fans think quite highly of themselves.

Hightower came up 3-5 million short on what he thought he would get... I wonder what ZB is looking at, 6 per? 15 guaranteed or maybe less. Teams are really getting tough on ILB value.

The longer he sits on the market, two things come to mind:

1) he will come cheaper and cheaper as time ticks on.

2) maybe he has overvalued himself and is seeking a contract higher than the market thinks he is worth.

Either way, for someone who believes you can't have too many Lbs, bringing him back at reasonable starter money would be a nice pick up. As far as I'm concerned, no news is good news