10 Available Free Agents that could fit the Buffalo Bills

pbanach

not the worst list in the world.

...Aiken was here in 2010.....Stevie is done IMO....Byrd and his late agent Parker burned bridges and wanted out as bad as Peters and Marshawn..........Smith is not getting high marks here in another thread....the rest?......you decide..........

I'd take Cook, Aiken and Verner from that list. All needs and fits. Claiborne is interesting, but I could see him asking too much. He's in his prime in age and experience, but consistency has been a real issue which always throws up red flags.

I'd take Cook, Aiken and Verner from that list. All needs and fits. Claiborne is interesting, but I could see him asking too much. He's in his prime in age and experience, but consistency has been a real issue which always throws up red flags.

...Bflo signed Aiken as a UDFA in 2011 but he was released......we must have been loaded at the position...........

...Bflo signed Aiken as a UDFA in 2011 but he was released......we must have been loaded at the position...........

Is that an indictment of the player or FO? Because I saw Aiken almost get 1000 yards two seasons ago. I don't see the Bills with a guy on their roster, aside from Sammy, that could touch that.

Is that an indictment of the player or FO? Because I saw Aiken almost get 1000 yards two seasons ago. I don't see the Bills with a guy on their roster, aside from Sammy, that could touch that.

...EXCELLENT question for which I have NO answer......what is your assessment?................