OT Andre Smith visiting Bills

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember him being a headache with the Bengles, and didnt he have foot issues?

Still, youre a first round pick for a reason. Whaley has always liked strong pedigrees.

Its called "The Bro" get it right man!

It's great to see Seinfeld references 20 years after the show ended! Even during the holiday season someone said Happy Festivus...for the rest of us.

Jeff Darlington‏ @JeffDarlington

Bills source says Buffalo also made hard run at Smith, but he informed Bills, despite great visit, he wants to go back to his former squad.

Would have been nice to see some competition at RT.. hopefully there are some other options available

Edited by Clemson Bills Fan

Jeff Darlington‏ @JeffDarlington

Bills source says Buffalo also made hard run at Smith, but he informed Bills, despite great visit, he wants to go back to his former squad.

Andre - "Doug, I just realized my signing could cost you guys a comp pick. I'm going back to Cincy instead."

Mills graded out better, by quite a bit, than Smith did last year. FWIW,

Yeah I saw that somewhere as well but when it comes to offensive lineman, Im not sure how reliable an outside sources grades are.

Eric Wood talked about this in an interview. He brought up an example of something he would be graded a negative on. Let's say his job is to pull and go down the line to seal a block. However when he's pulling, a DT pushes our guard into him and trips him up. Wood never gets to his guy and he will be graded as a negative on his part even though it wasn't his fault. The only accurate grade is from their position coach.

I'm just guessing that since the Bills went hard after Smith and only signed Mills for back up money....they aren't very comfortable with Mills as the every day RT.

It's a loss if Mills ends up the starting at right tackle.

At the end of last season I was so sure this wasn't going to happen. After seeing Mills in action last year, I just knew DW was going to make RT a priority.

But looking at the FA market and how it's been playing out so far, I'm getting nervous.