Whaley continues to release players and

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand some fans.

If you dislike the front office, coaches, QB and owners so much why still claim them as your team?

Seriously? I'm not trying to be a smart ass or jerk, it just doesn't make sense.

I also don't understand some fans

The one's that just accept every move our team makes is to be applauded

Its hard to understand these 17 years of incredible success with all this great decision-making

Just saying...

jc

I don't understand some fans.

If you dislike the front office, coaches, QB and owners so much why still claim them as your team?

Seriously? I'm not trying to be a smart ass or jerk, it just doesn't make sense.

a lot of that around here

Its hard to understand these 17 years of incredible success with all this great decision-making

Just saying...

jc

it's the off-season...only time we can be optimistic....we become miserable once the season starts...

Just saying...

jc

Or the ones who think every move is bad! You vote for acceptance by being a fan. Otherwise find another team.

This is going to e our year, guys. Mark my words.

Tyrod takes the next big step,

Sammy stays healthy all season,

Clay catches a whole bunch of passes UP THE MIDDLE,

Dareus and the defense returns to form,

Brady* develops a debilitating hemorrhoid,

Satan refuses to renew Bellichick's* contract and calls him to Hell.

It's all written in the stars...

Just saying...

jc

I'm not sure where the applauds are but I'd rather people be happy and upbeat rather than depressed and negative. To each their own.

Again it's a choice, you can always follow another team.

I actually like what they've done so far to be honest and that's odd for me, I didn't like the Tyrod signing but at that price it's a bargain. Hyde is essentially the player Williams was before the injuries so to me we are getting his old self back and Poyer for graham seems like an upgrade to me, Graham was definately getting burned on the weekly. The only head scratcher move to me was cutting Nickell Robey-Coleman and thats only because the shortage at that position already and I don't see much better options out there imo. I don't get the 2 FB's either, 1 I get but unless the other is going to be a TE.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel