Bye Aaron

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ everything.

2 FBs and zero DBs.

Lighten up Francis. The Draft is so deep you can almost get 1st round DB talent in the 3rd round. Jesus FA doesn't start until 4 and fans are wrist slitting over a guy who really hasnt played that much due to injury the last 2 years.

Does this also give us more money next year?

Yes will save more cap next year too

Lighten up Francis. The Draft is so deep you can almost get 1st round DB talent in the 3rd round. Jesus FA doesn't start until 4 and fans are wrist slitting over a guy who really hasnt played that much due to injury the last 2 years.

6 Picks,

Tight Cap

SO MANY HOLES = gonna be a bad football team next year

He's also a guy that shouldn't be playing anymore, given his history of serious neck injuries.

For the capologists out there, is there any difference to Bills in dead cap if Aaron retires vs. being released?

None all the Dead money still accelerates.

Cutting him after 4PM though can open more space this year 4.2M in 2017 (but also will kick 2.8M Dead money into 18, but have a ton of room). I would expect this is the route they take

Send an invoice for any dead cap to Jarvis Landry's PayPal account

+100

What a cheap shot.

This is the right move and I hope for his sake that Aaron retires and enjoys a healthy life. And I think we are getting ready to draft a safety at #10.