No more fun and games for McDermott

@mikerodak

Bills coach Sean McDermott has removed a pool table and video games from the locker room that were installed during a 2014 renovation.

Bills coach Sean McDermott aims to change the culture around the team. He has removed a pool table and video...

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0631263821020795781-4

Ping pong stays! (He was afraid of Richie)

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what this does for anyone. Practices are not held in the locker-room. Make sure they aren't goofing off ON THE PRACTICE FIELD...

If you remove things to do from the locker room, it'll just make our guys not want to be in there or just head home earlier. Imagine if your break room at work (if you have one) removed the TV and couches. You would probably stop going there.

Edited by Elite Poster

I don't see what this does for anyone. Practices are not held in the locker-room. Make sure they aren't goofing off ON THE PRACTICE FIELD...

If you remove things to do from the locker room, it'll just make our guys not want to be in there or just head home earlier.

Your talking about the same group of guys that headed back to the lockeroom to play those games while Seth Joyner was in town trying to sync up the defense. This was long overdue.

The antitheses of Rex Ryan. The boys better come to work ready to strap it up. We've heard Sammy and others mention the desire for more accountability and something tells me McD will give him all of that and more.

I LOVE this (and I'd be a little afraid of Richie too).

The antitheses of Rex Ryan. The boys better come to work ready to strap it up. We've heard Sammy and others mention the desire for more accountability and something tells me McD will give him all of that and more.

I have no actual basis for this, but I have a really good feeling about McD so far. I just had to bite my tongue and suffer through Rex.

Don't confuse effort with results.

I LOVE this (and I'd be a little afraid of Richie too).

I have no actual basis for this, but I have a really good feeling about McD so far. I just had to bite my tongue and suffer through Rex.

Me, too. RR made me cringe often when he spoke. And he never struck me as having a lot of mental dexterity and he certainly lacked the focus necessary to be a head coach imo and that was often too evident with some of his in game decisions. I get the impression McD is extremely detailed driven. Refreshing.

Don't confuse effort with results.

Thanks, Mr. Marrone.

Your talking about the same group of guys that headed back to the lockeroom to play those games while Seth Joyner was in town trying to sync up the defense. This was long overdue.

Yeah. I was disgusted when he came on Philly radio and said that.

These guys need to take their job more seriously, and I fully support McDermott taking steps in order to achieve that.

Good move...This team needs to be more serious especially after that clown show left town

Agreed.

If you remove things to do from the locker room, it'll just make our guys not want to be in there or just head home earlier. Imagine if your break room at work (if you have one) removed the TV and couches. You would probably stop going there.

Who has a tv and couches in their break room let alone Madden?

i agree , ryan was too lax.. but dont want greggo II

I think McD has actually lived with what you have to sacrifice when dedicating yourself to an athletic goal.

Greggo never did anything more than grow a pair of manboobs.

Now if McD starts blowing air horns at 5am and begins to spout off about "stopping the running game with numbers", then I'll be concerned.

Edited by K-9