Tyrod reportedly looking at real estate in BUFFALO

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League Sources: Bills QB Taylor has an order in with an internet nursery for several apple trees, which are being delivered to an address in suburban Buffalo, NY 1/2

2/2: Sources say it's "highly unlikely" that he would purchase these trees if he didn't think he would be able to enjoy a harvest from them... Quote from the source: "Tyrod will one day pick an heirloom apple from his backyard in Orchard Park..." word is Whaley wanted Tyrod to plant pears... "schism" developing in the org...

Edited by TheFunPolice

Jason La Canfora

Verified account @JasonLaCanfora 27 min

League Sources: Bills QB Taylor has an order in with an internet nursery for several apple trees, which are being delivered to an address in suburban Buffalo, NY 1/2

Jason La Canfora

2/2: Sources say it's "highly unlikely" that he would purchase these trees if he didn't think he would be able to enjoy a harvest from them... #stayin!

This is real life?

Jason La Canfora

Jason La Canfora

2/2: Sources say it's "highly unlikely" that he would purchase these trees if he didn't think he would be able to enjoy a harvest from them... Quote from the source: "Tyrod will one day pick an heirloom apple from his backyard in Orchard Park..." word is Whaley wanted Tyrod to plant pears... "schism" developing in the org...

Lmfao. This is good stuff. Thanks

If Bills keep him in the Bills uniform it is clearly a sell tickets decisions and not a football decision

The only reports out there are that the front office DOESN'T want to keep Tyrod. McDermott knows he can win with Tyrod so I'm guessing the decision is coming from him. If the reports are true, I will take what McDermott wants over what Whaley/Brandon want every time.

The only reports out there are that the front office DOESN'T want to keep Tyrod. McDermott knows he can win with Tyrod so I'm guessing the decision is coming from him. If the reports are true, I will take what McDermott wants over what Whaley/Brandon want every time.

Majbobby has 4000 posts in 5mo detailing how much TT sucks. So if the Bills keep him its obviously not bc he's wrong, its strictly for ticket sales.(shrugs)

Literally the only two scenarios in which I would cut Tyrod are:

1) They can get Romo

2) They draft a QB with the idea that he starts right away

I have ZERO interest in watching some Hoyer/Foles type at QB. Tyrod at least brings excitement with his mobility. If Carpenter hits a FG in OT or the defense makes a stop vs Miami the team probably goes to the playoffs with a coach who doesn't like to work and total confusion on defense.

To me, that means keep it intact, build on it, and have a HC who is hungry and wants to work.

Literally the only two scenarios in which I would cut Tyrod are:

1) They can get Romo

2) They draft a QB with the idea that he starts right away

I have ZERO interest in watching some Hoyer/Foles type at QB. Tyrod at least brings excitement with his mobility. If Carpenter hits a FG in OT or the defense makes a stop vs Miami the team probably goes to the playoffs with a coach who doesn't like to work and total confusion on defense.

To me, that means keep it intact, build on it, and have a HC who is hungry and wants to work.

On NFL Network, Rapoport said that he surveyed 5 GMs around the league asking them what they think the Bills will do with Taylor. All 5 told Rapoport that the Bills would be crazy to let Taylor go for nothing. I would like to see Taylor stay as he gives us a chance to make the playoffs next year. But if Whaley and the front office are determined to let Taylor go, they must get something decent in return for him. QBs that can play are valuable assets and teams should never let them walk out the door for nothing.

SF got 2 second rounders for Alex Smith. New England got the 34th pick for Matt Cassel. Sam Bradford was traded for a 1st and 4th. There is now way I would let Taylor go for less than a 1st.

I think Tyrod is the perfect QB to stay at a reasonable contract.

He will be the 21st highest paid QB in the league. He is a good fit for Rick Dennison's system. It buys us time to not force a QB decision and reach.

Mike Glennon is apparently gonna get 13-15 million, look at what Brock got with the Texans. Tyrod alllllll day over those guys.

You definitely still take a QB high in this or next years draft, but forcing things you just end up with another EJ or the Jets. Geno Smith, Petty, Hackenburg. Lots of decently high draft picks, nothing to show from it.

Edited by PirateHookerMD

Ugh....and we all know schisms lead to chasms. This wont end well for anyone except Tyrod, because apples grow better than pears in WNY.

Majbobby has 4000 posts in 5mo detailing how much TT sucks. So if the Bills keep him its obviously not bc he's wrong, its strictly for ticket sales.(shrugs)

Is that all? It seems like so much more....

It sounds like it's the coaches who want to keep him, and they want to win games, so...

Pretty much. Lot of you like him for some reason, he will keep butts in the seats for half the season.

Pretty much. Lot of you like him for some reason, he will keep butts in the seats for half the season.

Maybe, just hear me out here, but maybe the Bills simply came to a different conclusion than you?

Nah, probably a conspiracy.