Tyrod reportedly looking at real estate in BUFFALO

So having 2 90+ rwting games out of 5 vs bb is shiting down with ease???

Not sure what you're saying But yes the defense was killing Brady in 2015 and TT turned into Trent that night.

In 2016 the Brissett shutout was solid then Taylor passed for 183 yards while getting blown out which is an absolute joke.

So yes. BB shuts him down w ease. Did you miss the games ? Are you really gonna troll me w some sort of qbr ?

19-38 183 yards That's a mega fail.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you're saying But yes the defense was killing Brady in 2015 and TT turned into Trent that night.

In 2016 the Brissett shutout was solid then Taylor passed for 183 yards while getting blown out which is an absolute joke.

So yes. BB shuts him down w ease. Did you miss the games ? Are you really gonna troll me w some sort of qbr ?

19-38 183 yards That's a mega fail.

No its not in the four games he actually started he was 89/143 62.2% 904 pass yds, 4tds, 3 ints and 120 rushing yds and an additional 2 rushing tds. So in 4 games he had a total yds of 1024, 6tds and 3 ints. Thats not shutting anyone down.

No its not in the four games he actually started he was 89/143 62.2% 904 pass yds, 4tds, 3 ints and 120 rushing yds and an additional 2 rushing tds. So in 4 games he had a total yds of 1024, 6tds and 3 ints. Thats not shutting anyone down.

Game one down 37-13 going into the 4th 3tds 3ints 240 yards. (Play me some sweet garbagetime music!)

Game two lost 20-13 a total no show from Tyrod aka the game that showed me he's worthless. Defense crushed Brady all day long but TT went full Edwards that night

Game 3 win 16-0. Nice showing no complaints but just another L if Tommy Boy plays.

Game 4. Another curb stomping. 50% completion 183 yards while playing from behind.

Gotta give it up to you if you take any positives from that.

I tip my cap to your unconditional love of Taylor, you watched him get pantsed 3x but claim something positive happened.

6 Td's thru 4 games vs pats ain't gonna get it done. You watched the games. Don't lie to me or paint this fraudulent picture chock full of garbagetime stats

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Game one down 37-13 going into the 4th 3tds 3ints 240 yards. (Play me some sweet garbagetime music!)

Game two lost 20-13 a total no show from Tyrod aka the game that showed me he's worthless. Defense crushed Brady all day long but TT went full Edwards that night

Game 3 win 16-0. Nice showing no complaints but just another L if Tommy Boy plays.

Game 4. Another curb stomping. 50% completion 183 yards while playing from behind.

Gotta give it up to you if you take any positives from that.

I tip my cap to your unconditional love of Taylor, you watched him get pantsed 3x but claim something positive happened.

6 Td's thru 4 games vs pats ain't gonna get it done.

Thats what I like about you u tell half truths to supplant a notion that your opinion is fact and it is so easy to upend your theories. Game 1 one catch away that hit both of watkins hands for an int final score was 32-40 in a winnable game. Brady had 466 yards is that normal? Any isntance if a capable defense we win that game.

Game two 13-20 in another winnable game.

Game 3 we shut them out.

Game 4 we were beat pretty badly letting brady do anything he wanted and were without mccoy, watkins. While nrc was guarding Gronkowski on 5e yard touchdown. Of those for games the last game was the only bad showing by Taylor. Don't hesitate letting facts stop your undeniable crusade against Taylor though.

You went to bat for him and he failed. That's a you problem.

See ya on 3/11. Adios muchacho

Bat for him? Then you go all Spanish... Do you even know what you are saying anymore?

You still can't leave hahahaha

Edited by Beef Jerky

This was also randomly posted by someone else in another thread a few days ago (that he was looking to buy close to the stadium)

Obviously a lot with tons of car parking space. Extra income 8x a year just in case.

Thats what I like about you u tell half truths to supplant a notion that your opinion is fact and it is so easy to upend your theories. Game 1 one catch away that hit both of watkins hands for an int final score was 32-40 in a winnable game. Brady had 466 yards is that normal? Any isntance if a capable defense we win that game.

Game two 13-20 in another winnable game.

Game 3 we shut them out.

Game 4 we were beat pretty badly letting brady do anything he wanted and were without mccoy, watkins. While nrc was guarding Gronkowski on 5e yard touchdown. Of those for games the last game was the only bad showing by Taylor. Don't hesitate letting facts stop your undeniable crusade against Taylor though.

Game one 19 points in 4th when defense didn't care anymore

Game two Taylor sucked mightily not sure why you even wish to discuss it

Game 4 Taylor sucked again.

Yes game 2 was winnable if we didn't have Tyrod. I agree

Reality sucks.

I'm done with this back and forth. You know he was assy mcgee vs the pats. Don't lie to me

Game one 19 points in 4th when defense didn't care anymore

Game two Taylor sucked mightily not sure why you even wish to discuss it

Game 4 Taylor sucked again.

Yes game 2 was winnable if we didn't have Tyrod. I agree

Reality sucks.

I'm done with this back and forth. You know he was assy mcgee vs the pats. Don't lie to me

You don't disappoint with your hot takez. Its clear you are trolling, or literally know nothing about football you choose either way Ill just call it a day with you.

You don't disappoint with your hot takez. Its clear you are trolling, or literally know nothing about football you choose either way Ill just call it a day with you.

Only thing that's crystal clear is you're a Taylor fanboy who won't admit he was assy mcgee vs the pats.

Only thing that's crystal clear is you're a Taylor fanboy who won't admit he was assy mcgee vs the pats.

Man, you're not a Troll.

I am confident that you want this team to be successful just as bad as anyone else. I see your point of view and yeah Taylor played bad games like any other QB in this league is capable of doing. I think the deck was stacked when you look at who he was throwing to and our awful defense didn't help. I give Taylor an incomplete, I want to see more and we've stuck with QBs who were far worse off than Taylor. I don't think this years QB class is good, I like Cardale from the little I saw.. and we draft whoever they like available late in the draft or an UDFA. It would disappoint you if Taylor was retained and it'd signal confidence for me.

Difference in opinion is ok.

It's necessary.