Bills reportedly interested in Kamar Aiken; signing w/Colts

I think he'd be a good pickup, no doubt Bills will pass the ball much more in 2017.

Hope we hear soon whether or nor Bills are interested in him, he had 77 catches for 900+ yards in 2015.

Also need a slot WR, and let Listenbee, Lewis, and Powell battle it out for the last few jobs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'd be a good pickup, no doubt Bills will pass the ball much more in 2017.

Hope we hear soon whether or nor Bills are interested in him, he had 77 catches for 900+ yards in 2015.

Also need a slot WR, and let Listenbee, Lewis, and Powell battle it out for the last few jobs.

Hoping we also bring back tate

• 2 weeks later...

I would be really happy if we could land him but it does appear the interest has cooled off since the initial reports.

Donald Jones had mentioned a few times in the John Murphy Show that he still talks to him and was trying to recruit him to the Bills. I think they've been in talks to get him but with the contract they gave Holmes, I have a feeling they went that route instead. Aiken is probably looking for more.

The rumor was 3 teams were involved as recently as 3/10. I think Bills were one of the 3.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@billwixey

The #Seahawks are set to meet with #Ravens WR Kamar Aiken today.

Met with Colts over the weekend

Hawks are a good fit. Kearse has been their "big WR" the past few years and is a decent #3, but he's playing a #2 role due to injuries/Lockett growing into the role . Graham, Baldwin, Kearse, Lockett and Aiken (with Paul Richardson as their second speedster) would really help Russell out.